Votes: 17 13.5%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
I’ve watched it all and testimony from Grusch was dang near unbelievable. All this classified bullshot has to stop to a point and I’m for keeping America safe.

I’ve been seeing something in the sky each night in the exact spot for the past couple days. My astronomy app leads me to believe it’s Jupiter but it looks like a star with 3 arms. One arm protrudes straight up from the top and there’s 2 on the side near the bottom that angle down a bit.

I’ve been seeing something in the sky each night in the exact spot for the past couple days. My astronomy app leads me to believe it’s Jupiter but it looks like a star with 3 arms. One arm protrudes straight up from the top and there’s 2 on the side near the bottom that angle down a bit.
Stacey Abrams can be seen from space

Pretty much what I expected. Grusch said some things that were eye-opening. Of course no evidence, but I imagine all the good stuff would be behind closed-door hearings, at least for a while.

Hopefully they will continue to pursue this and not get bored of the topic. Not a fan of AOC, but I will give her credit for being diligent and tenacious if nothing else. So I'm hoping she keeps after Grusch on that list of names, and those people are brought forth and questioned under oath.

I understand politicians are going to have their differences, and rightly so. It's not a simple, black-and-white world. But its nice to see them working together for a change. Barring anything that actually harms national or planetary security (and I mean security and not bank books), if DoE, DoD, private contractors, etc are hiding potential clean and free energy, then heads should roll.

Reactions: volinsd
This guy is saying we have recovered non humans or at least non human biological (I assume he means alien) material. Unfortunately he doesn't have first hand knowledge but is relying on what someone told him.

In running for the most governmenty statement of all time

“The Department is fully committed to openness and accountability to the American people, which it must balance with its obligation to protect sensitive information, sources, and methods,” the spokesperson said.

“The Department is fully committed to openness and accountability to the American people, which it must balance with its obligation to protect sensitive information, sources, and methods,” the spokesperson said.
you can tell the government is run by lawyers.

A good ole boy would at least give it to you straight. "We ain't got to tell you sh*t"

they take our concerns "very seriously."

OK, after following the coverage of this, I think the media is missing the key points and as a result is asking the wrong questions. Here's how I see it and the questions I want asked:

Fact: Gov't files are being "redacted" before being released to Congress. OK, my question is "who is redacting them?" It appears that these are gov't bureaucrats, not elected officials. Why should these folks have so much power? How is it that some official at NASA has more power here than elected officials? Let's get them up before Congress and question them.

If what these guys testified to is not true then why are these files being withheld and why have other whistleblowers been threatened if they go public with this?

I'd like to know who is withholding the release of this information and I'd like to see them questioned before Congress. I wish these sort of questions would be asked by our Press when they interview our elected officials, 'cause that's how we're going to get to the bottom of this

OK, after following the coverage of this, I think the media is missing the key points and as a result is asking the wrong questions. Here's how I see it and the questions I want asked:

Fact: Gov't files are being "redacted" before being released to Congress. OK, my question is "who is redacting them?" It appears that these are gov't bureaucrats, not elected officials. Why should these folks have so much power? How is it that some official at NASA has more power here than elected officials? Let's get them up before Congress and question them.

If what these guys testified to is not true then why are these files being withheld and why have other whistleblowers been threatened if they go public with this?

I'd like to know who is withholding the release of this information and I'd like to see them questioned before Congress. I wish these sort of questions would be asked by our Press when they interview our elected officials, 'cause that's how we're going to get to the bottom of this

You're asking the kind of questions that end with your face on the side of milk carton.

That might be whats called an Einstein Cross which is an optical illusion created by a phenomenon called Gravitational Lensing... see attached diagram.

Or ...it could be these alien bastages that our pilots, sailors, and soldiers are encountering on a day to day basis, that our worthless crooked azzhat government continues to lie about at every turn.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727-134732_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727-134732_Google.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 4
You're asking the kind of questions that end with your face on the side of milk carton.

There's nothing wrong with the Press asking this of Rep Tim Burchett. If Burkett is too scared to pursue it further then this will go nowhere. It seems to me these whistleblowers have already shown courage to go before Congress with it. This is no time to go timid

https://www.youtube.com/live/916subGeTFY?feature=share

I couldn't find a short video, but there was a series of question one at the 1:43:55 mark and Grusch talks about "holographic principle" any of you smarties want to break that down to my lower level of thinking? seems kinda like he suggests other dimensions?
I think thats the idea from string theory that we actually live in a 2D world/existence, but perceive ourselves in 3D projection, like a holographic.

I have no idea about any of the technical side of it or the why. what I remember didn't interest me enough to dig deeper.

That might be whats called an Einstein Cross which is an optical illusion created by a phenomenon called Gravitational Lensing... see attached diagram.

Or ...it could be these alien bastages that our pilots, sailors, and soldiers are encountering on a day to day basis, that our worthless crooked azzhat government continues to lie about at every turn.

I’m leaning towards it being Jupiter. It must be pretty close right now and the light may appear to be reflecting a bit weird. It kinda reminds me of a lambda shuttle from Star Wars…..I had to research that 😁

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think thats the idea from string theory that we actually live in a 2D world/existence, but perceive ourselves in 3D projection, like a holographic.

I have no idea about any of the technical side of it or the why. what I remember didn't interest me enough to dig deeper.

So, he saying that we are getting shadows from another dimension?

The question I would ask is, if there are claimed civilian sightings of these things somewhere pretty much every day, why is the video quality always so poor?

VN Store

Back