Votes: 17 13.5%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
Very hesitant about this with people like Corbell, Burchett, Luna, and Elizondo involved.

Graves and Fravor seem legit, but I don't see what they're gonna tell that they've not told already. So I don't expect much from these hearings, unless Grusch drops some bombshells. Hopefully, at the least, this will get the ball rolling, if there is something to this.

For those that haven’t read it the new legislation from Schumer closes all loops hole .gov inside .gov maybe operating in, It is very detailed.

Last edited:
OK.

Why would your brother have to "get the hell out of dodge" if he even thought they spotted a trident sub? I'm just trying to reconcile what that has to do with ufo's.
Okay. A couple of things:

I was not as clear as I could have been. Friend was ATC. Saw very fast things on scope and was told to not talk about them. SR-71s are very fast. If one happened across one's scope it is plausible some officer or NCO pipes up with a form of "don't talk about what you see" statement. To illustrate that possibility, I used the recollection of a convo with my brother related to Trident subs, another highly classified asset belonging to the military to illustrate the point.

Second, the convo with my brother took place years and years ago and I used just the gist of it for illustration. I am not, never have been, or wanted to be a sub hunter, so my expertise on the topic is exhausted in seconds.

[VIDEO=]

There’s some language in this, but this is worth watching in its entirety. This takes on a twist on the UFO stuff and it’s a very dark scenario.

[/VIDEO]
45 mins into this and I have questions.
They have " I phone 16's" but can't get a signal. 🤷
Why would it matter what their ids details would show?
Why not just load them into this human trafficking UFO to eliminate the threat of discovery?
Sounds like a good movie.

Newly-declassified intelligence documents reveal how CIA officials saw two 'flying disc' UFOs in the Soviet Union during the Cold War

A new set of declassified John F Kennedy assassination documents could add more fuel to the UFO fever gripping the nation.

Buried in a trove of more than 1,103 documents is an excerpt from a 1955 cable the US Air Force obtained from 'three reliable US observers' who saw flying discs over the Soviet Union.

A Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) official, Senator and military personnel reported that 'two mound and circular unconventional aircraft resembling flying discs or flying saucers were seen taking off almost vertically.'

The document describes the craft revolving and shooting 'sparks or flames' before passing over the train.

Newly-declassified intelligence documents reveal how CIA officials saw two 'flying disc' UFOs in the Soviet Union during the Cold War | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
giphy.gif

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I've only watched 15 minutes of it and Grusch in that time pretty told me AARO and Dr. Kirkpatrick is in on the gig if all this is true. I'll have to sit down and watch it from beginning. Somebody is lying under oath.

Last edited:
I've only watched 15 minutes of it and Grusch in that time pretty told me AARO and Dr. Kirkpatrick is in on the gig if all this is true. I'll have to sit down and watch it from beginning. Somebody is lying under oath.

Grusch seems like he's reliable.

Grusch seems like he's reliable.

Several respected peers and a handful of high ranking officials have come forward to support him and his claims since he 1st went public.

Guys like him and Cmdr David Fravor USN pilot have the utmost credibility IMO...they have nothing to gain and much to lose by coming forward and sharing on the record what they have seen and experienced.

The government has spent millions in time and effort since roswell to make sure that anyone who spoke up would be ridiculed, embarrassed and ultimately shunned by the public. Not to mention what kind of other threats they may face from our .gov and anyone else who benefits from the belief that somehow this tiny, backwoods planet is the only planet among trillions of them which harbors intelligent life.

Hope Congress can stay focused on this topic long enough to actually get to the evidence we apparently have stashed away at several classified locations around the country. There should NEVER be a government program with ZERO oversight, off the books budgets, etc . Yet here we are. When the director of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff inquires about these projects and those in charge of said projects tell him. " its none of your damn business" then you know we (gov) has created a monster and lost control of it. There should be absolutely NOTHING that is too highly classified for that man to know about. Period. He is the man responsible for briefing THE highest ranking General from each of our branches of the military. Obviously alien craft or alien drones have a huge impact on our national security.

Several respected peers and a handful of high ranking officials have come forward to support him and his claims since he 1st went public.

Guys like him and Cmdr David Fravor USN pilot have the utmost credibility IMO...they have nothing to gain and much to lose by coming forward and sharing on the record what they have seen and experienced.

The government has spent millions in time and effort since roswell to make sure that anyone who spoke up would be ridiculed, embarrassed and ultimately shunned by the public. Not to mention what kind of other threats they may face from our .gov and anyone else who benefits from the belief that somehow this tiny, backwoods planet is the only planet among trillions of them which harbors intelligent life.

Hope Congress can stay focused on this topic long enough to actually get to the evidence we apparently have stashed away at several classified locations around the country. There should NEVER be a government program with ZERO oversight, off the books budgets, etc . Yet here we are. When the director of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff inquires about these projects and those in charge of said projects tell him. " its none of your damn business" then you know we (gov) has created a monster and lost control of it. There should be absolutely NOTHING that is too highly classified for that man to know about. Period. He is the man responsible for briefing THE highest ranking General from each of our branches of the military. Obviously alien craft or alien drones have a huge impact on our national security.

I think this is the new arms race. You have to think that China, Russia and the US are desperately trying to be the first to weaponize alien tech. I get WHY they wouldn't want to release details - but acknowledgement would be a start. I agree - the population has been gaslit by the .gov for decades.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." The guys who testified have impressive credentials and their stories sound credible. BUT...we do not have proof. We are still at the "I heard it from a guy" level. I'm just not ready to accept it until some of the evidence can be presented to and examined by the scientific community and then PEER REVIEWED.

I guess I'll need to gnaw on an alien's cold dead skull before I can accept it.

Edit: Or they hover over some or our cities like in Independence Day.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back