UFC 146 - May 26th @ 10PM ET

Mayhem will probably lay waste to Dalloway.

I like Mayhem but at the same time I kind of don't like him. He can be a dick and he's fairly annoying.

His hair is dumb but it's nowhere near as bad as being covered in tattoos imo. His hair will grow back but stupid tattoos last forever.

First two rounds were solid. They both have come close to knocking each other out. Might have to be a submission if someone is going to finish this fight.

Ref should stand them up. This is getting pathetic by Dalloway. He's just laying on him and not doing anything.

His hair is dumb but it's nowhere near as bad as being covered in tattoos imo. His hair will grow back but stupid tattoos last forever.

I was talkin about his hair and when he came out dancing after the bell, I love watchin people get whooped after they showboat

I was talkin about his hair and when he came out dancing after the bell, I love watchin people get whooped after they showboat

Yeah. That's just the way he is. I'm not sure it's showboating, he's just a weirdo spaz. I swear he has the most severe ADHD in the world.

Mayhem might not even make it to the showers before Dana White cuts him. He's done in the UFC. Dalloway won't be around much longer either if he keeps fighting like that. Fans were booing his performance. It was fun when he was trading blows but I'm amazed how long the ref let him lay on Miller while not doing anything. It was like half that fight. It would be one thing if he was punching him or trying to submit him, at least doing something. He was basically just laying on him doing nothing though. Oh well... I guess that's why they're on the preliminary card haha

1 hour til the big boys come out and play

This is gonna be awesome.

Yeah it was pretty boring, I missed the Hardy fight im surprised he was on the prelims. I dont like him but I like watching him fight and rooting for the other guy, won tonight though :/

Glad I got back just in time to see the highlights of the last fight.

What round and what was the time?

Lidell's kid looks like Justin Bieber.

So much for "like father, like son".

Two TKO's and a submission in 3 of the 4 fights. Not too shabby for prelims.

We should see a good amount of knock outs tonight. I hope so anyways. Would be a letdown if more than 1 fight went the distance. But still awesome probably since we should be assured 1-2 nice knockouts.

We know one thing for a fact, Roy isnt gettin knocked out

Well... 15 of Herman's 21 wins are by knockout but you're probably right. Only one guy has been able to do it. If JDS didn't do it, I doubt Herman will.

VN Store

Back