UFC 146 - May 26th @ 10PM ET

Cain and Silva look like twins except Silva's head has the structure of a gorilla.

11300.jpg

Weird.

More face to punch.

That was weird.

Herb Dean stepped in between so the fighter could get up off the ground. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Sometimes fighters swarm when people try to get up and refs never intervene.

We've got a fight now. Hopefully the 3rd round is obvious because this is all tied up. Would suck to lose if the 3rd round is close.

Are there some boos? I don't get it. He's on top of him but he's throwing punches and elbows. I have no problem with the way he's controlling this fight. He's working and trying to beat him.

Being on cable sucks. He should be able to cuss all he wants haha. Last time I was at the doctors, I slipped a cuss word in and I was just like "oops, sorry". Sometimes it's just a habit and you slip up. Just words

just ordered it, but all I'm seeing is the fight previews...if your seeing fights, must have started earlier on the East Coast

just ordered it, but all I'm seeing is the fight previews...if your seeing fights, must have started earlier on the East Coast

??

There are prelim fights on FX.

Well, were fights. Last one just ended.

Damn.......

I found a water leak in our bathroom at 7:15cst. I thought for sure I'd have enough time to run to Lowes, pick up the fitting I need and fix the leak no problem.

I'm now sitting on the side of the road with broke down car waiting on a tow truck....

I've been looking forward to sitting down and watching the ppv all day. :(

Damn.......

I found a water leak in our bathroom at 7:15cst. I thought for sure I'd have enough time to run to Lowes, pick up the fitting I need and fix the leak no problem.

I'm now sitting on the side of the road with broke down car waiting on a tow truck....

I've been looking forward to sitting down and watching the ppv all day. :(

Duuude. That's so hurtin

Props to Lavar for taking this fight though. He just fought two weeks ago

Atleast you can see it, we got a black screen that says the channel should be ready soon, bit we've been on the phone for 25 min and nothing is happening :(

you could go to first row til it's up and running. i have my computer hooked up to my tv... eh. lol

VN Store

Back