UFC 148 - July 7th @ 10PM ET

I still cant believe he went for the spinning backhand.............I have never seen him do that and miss so badly...thats what did him in, once he was on the ground and stunned from missing, it was over.

If he doesn't do that it's a totally different fight IMO

If he doesn't do that it's a totally different fight IMO

Yeah, but I dont know if Chael could ever finish Silva on the ground. I know that he did a lot of work with a great submission coach for this fight, I just think it was a matter of time before Silva caught him. In the 1st round Chael was on him the entire round, but Silva only let him do what Silva allowed him to do and seem to be very comfortable and in control. The swing and miss did Chael in and would have changed the fight, but it was only a matter of time before Silva caught him..........Chael is just outclassed in the matchup. I dont know if there is a fighter who is even close to Silvas class outside of Jones and maybe GSP on his best day.

Yeah, but I dont know if Chael could ever finish Silva on the ground. I know that he did a lot of work with a great submission coach for this fight, I just think it was a matter of time before Silva caught him. In the 1st round Chael was on him the entire round, but Silva only let him do what Silva allowed him to do and seem to be very comfortable and in control. The swing and miss did Chael in and would have changed the fight, but it was only a matter of time before Silva caught him..........Chael is just outclassed in the matchup. I dont know if there is a fighter who is even close to Silvas class outside of Jones and maybe GSP on his best day.
Yea you're probably right ,I just wanted to see what would've happened. Bisping said he wanted to fight Silva but we all know what will happen if they fight.

Yea you're probably right ,I just wanted to see what would've happened. Bisping said he wanted to fight Silva but we all know what will happen if they fight.

Clearly Stann would be a great tune up fight for Bisping before he challeged Silva..................(sarcasm) I think Bisping would get molested by Silva

Lombard could very well get a title shot if he beats Boetsch in a couple weeks. He may not be all that deserving, but there's really no one else that looks deserving atm.

Lombard could very well get a title shot if he beats Boetsch in a couple weeks. He may not be all that deserving, but there's really no one else that looks deserving atm.

Could happen. Let's not forget that Anderson got a title shot after only 1 fight in the UFC...a victory over the great Chris Leben.

Personally, I would like to see either Munoz or Rashad get the next shot. I think either guy would give Silva a tough fight.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbOdkEFvd-w&feature=b-mv[/youtube]

Keeps looking like it is more rigged day by day.

VN Store

Back