UFC 159 - April 27th @ 10PM ET

I thought people were being manly in here, discussing fighting. I was wrong

Big guys and grilling are very manly!

And you were right about the Bulls. I thought the Nets would roll em but guess not. Nets are looking to tie it up 2-2 though. They're up 105-95 with 4:15 to go...

You're missing the most insane Bulls/Nets game if you're not watching, ben.

The commentator said it's the best game of the season and said at the very least it's easily the best of the playoffs. lol

You're missing the most insane Bulls/Nets game if you're not watching, ben.

The commentator said it's the best game of the season and said at the very least it's easily the best of the playoffs. lol

Just turned to it, last time i saw the score it was like 2-4 lol

Just turned to it, last time i saw the score it was like 2-4 lol

lol

Nets were up 109-95 when CJ Watson bricked a dunk that would have put them up 16. Bulls outscored them 16-2 in the final 3 minutes to put in OT. Then in OT, Nate Robinson his a floater with his foot on the 3 point line that he banked in with 2 seconds. And when I say floater, I mean floater. Like when a PG drives to the hoop and floats it in from a couple feet away. So it was an odd shot for the lead. Then iso Johnson his a floater to tie it with no time left to go to OT 2. Crazy game.

lol

Nets were up 109-95 when CJ Watson bricked a dunk that would have put them up 16. Bulls outscored them 16-2 in the final 3 minutes to put in OT. Then in OT, Nate Robinson his a floater with his foot on the 3 point line that he banked in with 2 seconds. And when I say floater, I mean floater. Like when a PG drives to the hoop and floats it in from a couple feet away. So it was an odd shot for the lead. Then iso Johnson his a floater to tie it with no time left to go to OT 2. Crazy game.

Nice, thanks for the heads up and the update lol

Isn't OSP's fight the next to last on the prelims? I've gotta run out. I'm trying to make sure I get back in time.

Might be wasted before the PPV starts.

The Pacers chose to play their worst game of the year tonight.

Only have a 6 pack and haven't started drinking yet but I'm planning on drinking all 6 by the time the PPV starts.

Might be wasted before the PPV starts.

The Pacers chose to play their worst game of the year tonight.

Only have a 6 pack and haven't started drinking yet but I'm planning on drinking all 6 by the time the PPV starts.

That's the TOP I know.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back