UFC 159 - April 27th @ 10PM ET

Jones vs Nelson lol

Bones.

Of course I'd take Nelson in a fight standing up but Jones can move up and take fatty down.

Cain would own Bones though. Bones can own a lot of people but Cain isn't one of them.

BI6Uwk1CEAAVOp1.jpg

I should also say... or go to bed...

Part of the reason it seemed staged was the fact that while Bones was doing whatever he wanted, Sonnen was wildly throwing punches at his face and body while on his back. The punches were doing nothing and he was throwing them like a jack rabbit as Bones ignored them. The fight could have just been a money grab knowing Jones what would own Chael and Chael accepted. But the fight almost seemed staged within itself as if both fighters were in on it and that's why Chael was throwing a bunch of weak punches off his back. I don't know... anyways... glad I didn't pay for it just because of this fight. It was stupid he got the title shot, sane people knew he wasn't going to win and the only value to watching it was to see Sonnen get destroyed. Bones could have done much worse but they didn't let him... all about the money.

Uh... sick lol.

And this is the difference between night, drinking and watching fights. I don't care if I see that.

So gross in the morning though when I check out regular news sites that have weird crimes/arrests or this science site I check out. They show some disturbing pictures without warning. It's like "damn you"! I still proceed to eat lol but it's unexpected.

I hope Bones is alright. Honestly, I went from hating him to not minding him. I would love for Shogun to beat him and fine with Machida beating him. But I hate a lot of the fighters he fights and in the end, I hate Silva more than I hated him. Now that he owned Sonnen, I hope he beats up Silva and then I'll gladly watch him move up to heavyweight(and get owned). I like a lot of the heavyweights. Carwin is my favorite followed by Shogun but I have no problem with JDS and Cain. Heavyweights have a pretty cool division.

Sonnen wasn't out of it & was defending himself. I've seen worse beatens than that take longer to stop than that. Luck was on JJ side tonight.

VN Store

Back