UFC 159 - April 27th @ 10PM ET

Phil Davis lost his only fight against Rashad Evans and he learned... I hate fighters like Rashad Evans and Floyd Mayweather. They do what needs to be done to win and avoid losing.

Got back just in time to see him go down lol.

Didn't even look like a head shot, more like a neck shot.

Grilled chicken breast and cheesy potatoes. mmmm gonna be yum yum as Bisping goes down! I timed it all up perfectly. Saw the end of the Phil fight and got back 90 seconds into the Nelson fight. The knockout happened like 30 seconds after getting back :)

Grilled chicken breast and cheesy potatoes. mmmm gonna be yum yum as Bisping goes down! I timed it all up perfectly. Saw the end of the Phil fight and got back 90 seconds into the Nelson fight. The knockout happened like 30 seconds after getting back :)

What are you, a wizard or something?

Reactions: 1 person
In other words...

Rogan... "Jones knows losing to Sonnen would be embarrassing and he's worked really hard to make sure he destroys him".

That's how I took that. lol

You keeping an eye on the OKC/Houston game? Houston is on the comeback

I haven't because I've expected OKC to sweep. No Westbrook changes everything though. Disappointing because I always wanted OKC to trade Westbrook and keep Harden if they weren't going to keep em all. They've done a great job building for now and the future. That was disappointing. :/

I haven't because I've expected OKC to sweep. No Westbrook changes everything though. Disappointing because I always wanted OKC to trade Westbrook and keep Harden if they weren't going to keep em all. They've done a great job building for now and the future. That was disappointing. :/

Ar halftime it was 66-49, now at the end of the 3rd its 80-76

Ar halftime it was 66-49, now at the end of the 3rd its 80-76

Russell Westbrook of Oklahoma City Thunder undergoes knee surgery - ESPN

smh

I would say it's down to Clippers, Grizzlies, Knicks and Pacers to give your Heat a run for their money with Westbrook out.

After tonight.. eliminate the Pacers from that belief. Their loss was pathetic. And the Knicks are playing Kenyon who they picked up off the streets when no one wanted him a month ago. That leaves Grizzlies and Clippers. Grizzlies may be as good but the Clippers have L.A., Griffin and CP3 behind them. Plus Jordan is huge/athletic and Crawford can go off. I think the Clippers are the Heat's biggest threat. Then Memphis... then Knicks... and I lost faith in the Pacers. lol

Russell Westbrook of Oklahoma City Thunder undergoes knee surgery - ESPN

smh

I would say it's down to Clippers, Grizzlies, Knicks and Pacers to give your Heat a run for their money with Westbrook out.

After tonight.. eliminate the Pacers from that belief. Their loss was pathetic. And the Knicks are playing Kenyon who they picked up off the streets when no one wanted him a month ago. That leaves Grizzlies and Clippers. Grizzlies may be as good but the Clippers have L.A., Griffin and CP3 behind them. Plus Jordan is huge/athletic and Crawford can go off. I think the Clippers are the Heat's biggest threat. Then Memphis... then Knicks... and I lost faith in the Pacers. lol

I said it in August, still saying it in April, Miami vs Denver

Should say I haven't given up on the Thunder. But that's a huge loss obviously. Durant is still Durant and Ibaka/Perkins provides a nice front court. Maybe Kevin Martin will step up? Who knows.

VN Store

Back