UFC 159 - April 27th @ 10PM ET

I said it in August, still saying it in April, Miami vs Denver

Galinari injured and down 2-1...

I was on the Nuggets bandwagon and had to defend Warriors winning 2 in a 6 game series to people. But even without Lee, they're up 2-1. Nuggets have kind of lost me.

Do love me some manimal though. But Javale McGee plays too little.

I always agree with Rogan but this argument is always dumb.

He wants to prevent fingers but still be MMA. Impossible... it's called boxing.

Ya, nothing you can really do

He's like Bill Gates.

Looking for a better condom design.

99% convinced it's impossible. Both condoms and some sort of gloves that let you be an MMA fighter/protect eyes.

lol

Sonnen beating Jones = winning lottery.

So if we watch Chael Sonnen win tonight, we watched someone win the lottery. Those are his odds in my book. lol

I'll tell you what just happened...

Jones messed with Sonnen.

He showed him he can take him down when he wants.

Then he held him down because he can.

Jones waited til a certain time on that clock to make his point was proven and that he's now going to end it in the 1st round.

He proceeded to mess up Sonnen's face with ease. --- Question becomes... did the ref stop it because he knew Jones was going to break bones. Or did he stop it because Sonnen was paid to lose? Sonnen was paid to lose is how I viewed the fight when it was booked. That's exactly how it turned out.

And Bones is saying it in his interview he screwed with him now. Cause that's what he did lol.

Step up to my weight class when you can't beat Silva? You're a joke.

Bones will kill Silva if they fight.

Jones will also get killed by any fighter on any given night at heavyweight.

I'll tell you what just happened...

Jones messed with Sonnen.

He showed him he can take him down when he wants.

Then he held him down because he can.

Jones waited til a certain time on that clock to make his point was proven and that he's now going to end it in the 1st round.

He proceeded to mess up Sonnen's face with ease. --- Question becomes... did the ref stop it because he knew Jones was going to break bones. Or did he stop it because Sonnen was paid to lose? Sonnen was paid to lose is how I viewed the fight when it was booked. That's exactly how it turned out.

It's plausible ...but dont hurt yourself with that stretch.

Remember the time Dana White swindled people for money?

Tonight.

51-49% that Sonnen would win.

Some people actually paid for this fight when the outcome was obvious lol

And Bones is saying it in his interview he screwed with him now. Cause that's what he did lol.

Step up to my weight class when you can't beat Silva? You're a joke.

Bones will kill Silva if they fight.

Jones will also get killed by any fighter on any given night at heavyweight.

Jones vs Nelson lol

It's plausible ...but dont hurt yourself with that stretch.

Hmmm... lol

I just always knew Jones was going to win and so did people with a brain. Sonnen talks like a WWE fighter. It's almost like Bones toyed with him until Sonnen could quit at the proper time. They got paid because the fight lasted double 2 minutes. Which is all Jones would need to beat him. Jones could have kicked him in the face and walked away. Sonnen kind of sucks and I think Jones would own Silva. This fight was stupid :)

VN Store

Back