UFC 162 - July 6 @ 10 pm

I was just hoping for a good fight & I like watching silva but he deserved what he got.

At least that settles what I never wanted to see.

I don't know about Silva in his prime, I'd still probably takes Jones...

Bones would have crushed Silva if they fought tonight.

What was stupid about it was that he was never leading in the fight. Taunting in the right circumstance can be good showmanship, but it was totally out of place. He got punched square right when he first started taunting, and that's when he should've stopped.

What was the GSP announcement? I missed it.

What was stupid about it was that he was never leading in the fight. Taunting in the right circumstance can be good showmanship, but it was totally out of place. He got punched square right when he first started taunting, and that's when he should've stopped.

What was the GSP announcement? I missed it.

True. He got dogged in the first round & underestimated his opponent. Then he continued to disrespect him & got his ass tagged. Lights out.

I dislike Silva but I feel disappointed. If he would have just fought instead of showboating it would have been a better fight. I just wish he would have took it seriously so we would know if Weidman could actually beat him when he's fighting his best. I'm glad it bit him in the butt though I doubt he does it again.

At work so I didn't get to watch it, but I always wondered if Silva's clowning would ever cost him a fight.

If he was clowning he deserved it. Hopefully Dana has a word with Silva about his clowning and it ends.

At work so I didn't get to watch it, but I always wondered if Silva's clowning would ever cost him a fight.

If he was clowning he deserved it. Hopefully Dana has a word with Silva about his clowning and it ends.

He was clowning & lucky he didn't get his ankle broke in the first round. He continued in the 2nd with his hands down, acting hurt, them went to sleep for a few seconds.

The post fight interview was harder to follow than his second round antics..
It's like he went into it knowing he was going to lose

The post fight interview was harder to follow than his second round antics..
It's like he went into it knowing he was going to lose

It was very odd.
I hate when fighters pull that showboat crap in the fight. If Silva would have fought with a Tyson like attitude I would be a fan. Instead I was very happy he got smashed.

VN Store

Back