Ukraine II: The Fight Against Russian Aggression

I’d agree on that point..

Not understanding how reviewing the outcome of WW2 is lumped into glorifying Nazism?
If it ends up white washing stuff.

Who knows. I guess my question is what do they mean by reviewing? And by whom. It should be taught. The whole truth.

But if they are changing the narrative that I dont like.

Possibly...Not saying I agree or disagree with this resolution..

What’s interesting is this...
Considering the Russian communists “purged” 30 million or so in the years following the 1917 revolution, having some dipshit on a Russian blog site lecturing America about the evils of genocide is laughable.

Considering the Russian communists “purged” 30 million or so in the years following the 1917 revolution, having some dipshit on a Russian blog site lecturing America about the evils of genocide is laughable.

I could care less as to why we voted the way we did on this resolution...

For me, I don’t understand why Communism and WW1 are treated differently than Nazism and WW2?? Both ideologies and movements murdered millions....committed genocide.

Why is Nazism looked at as more evil? Why the resolutions to stop the glorification of Nazism, questioning/reviewing the events of WW2??....and not applied with Communism and WW1?

Possibly...Not saying I agree or disagree with this resolution..
What’s interesting is this...
The resolution recommends that countries take appropriate specific measures, “including in the legislative field and in the field of education, in accordance with their international human rights obligations, in order to prevent the review of the outcome of World War II and the denial of crimes against humanity and war crimes committed During the Second World War.”
Oh, well after reading that, we know what that's all about...

Last edited:
How many Native Americans were purged on this continent? Africans?

I could care less as to why we voted the way we did on this resolution...

For me, I don’t understand why Communism and WW1 are treated differently than Nazism and WW2?? Both ideologies and movements murdered millions....committed genocide.

Why is Nazism looked at as more evil? Why the resolutions to stop the glorification of Nazism, questioning/reviewing the events of WW2??....and not applied with Communism and WW1?
Come on... you know why. Stop playing coy.

Too many, but that isn't germaine to the discussion, which was the US vote to not support a Russian sponsored UN resolution that effectively criminalizes speech.

Too many, but that isn't germaine to the discussion, which was the US vote to not support a Russian sponsored UN resolution that effectively criminalizes speech.

Not germaine to the discussion? So, because it was written by a Russian, it’s only relevant to Russian history?!

Not germaine to the discussion? So, because it was written by a Russian, it’s only relevant to Russian history?!
go back and read my initial comment. My issue was with a Russian blogger editorializing about why he or she thought the US and Ukraine voted no. It took a lot of hypocrisy on their part to criticize others but choose to ignore Russia’s sins when it comes to genocide.

How about the European dead too? Or do those lives not matter?

Our history is just the most recent. Go back to any regions history and you will find people getting slaughtered by others. It's a completely myopic argument to point a finger at America when literally everyone is guilty of this.

Which is why America didnt support the measure to silence history.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Deadly shooting at Moscow security HQ

At least one person has been killed and five wounded in a shooting at the headquarters of Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) in central Moscow, Russian media say.

A gunman who opened fire with an automatic weapon at the entrance of the building was killed by an armed officer, Interfax news agency reports.

Security forces cordoned off the area and moved bystanders into buildings.

The shooting came hours after President Putin's annual press conference.

Deadly shooting at Moscow security HQ

At least one person has been killed and five wounded in a shooting at the headquarters of Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) in central Moscow, Russian media say.

A gunman who opened fire with an automatic weapon at the entrance of the building was killed by an armed officer, Interfax news agency reports.

Security forces cordoned off the area and moved bystanders into buildings.

The shooting came hours after President Putin's annual press conference.

Russia needs more gun laws

VN Store

Back