**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

If that was undone, Saban would hang 100 on us next year. I don't trust O'brien anyways. He completely screwed the pooch in Houston.

He did a good job with perv state in a worse situation than he'd face here.

Reactions: MaTaLa
looks like Sonny Dykes boys and girls .. so disappointed but its TN .. what do you expect ..we have 2 guys right there that they wont give another chance ..but maybe they cant do that wiht the sanctions too .. probably wouldnt look favorably to hire Freeze but Kiffin another story ... get him and roll the dice with NCAA ..what they gonna do ..you got LSU openly p[aying players .. NC getting away with all kinds of stuff ,,Ga and all else

Sonny Dykes
I've tried to be secretive about my insider status for years. I'm ready to reveal all now though. Seems we offered ole Sonny 5 million to make us still suck and we immediately said no that's not enough. We love to piss away money. We know you would take 5 but since we love giving money to losers how about 6 million? He replied deal. Planes on the way

VN Store

Back