**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

I've tried to be secretive about my insider status for years. I'm ready to reveal all now though. Seems we offered ole Sonny 5 million to make us still suck and we immediately said no that's not enough. We love to piss away money. We know you would take 5 but since we love giving money to losers how about 6 million? He replied deal. Planes on the way

Dude there’s a bunch of instigators on here trying to get you all to take to Twitter and make our situation much worse than it is. We are not hiring Sonny Dykes. There’s some people who legit are always in the know that are saying they have no idea how this is going. I know people who have helped raise a lot of damn money and they have no idea what it’s for.

Dude there’s a bunch of instigators on here trying to get you all to take to Twitter and make our situation much worse than it is. We are not hiring Sonny Dykes. There’s some people who legit are always in the know that are saying they have no idea how this is going. I know people who have helped raise a lot of damn money and they have no idea what it’s for.
Yeah but how much did their poops weigh?

VN Store

Back