**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

Further south, I have it on good authority that our new head coach is, in fact, the Frito Bandito.
View attachment 344820
Is his assistant HC this guy?
5d793b0c2e22af0f6e2756b6

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Of all the names that have been thrown around, Dykes is the only one I would really be let down by.
Dykes is also my let down pick, which is sad that I wouldn’t be as upset about Elliott, it’s just obvious that Elliot and every single HC and coordinator better than Dykes except for his coordinators

I have a sponsorship relationship with UL. Napier and his staff are the type of people that you would be proud to have represent your university.
Of that I have no doubt. He would be a fine choice should the others I prefer not work out. It's just personal preference and doesn't mean anything to anyone but me.

Reactions: txbo
Has anyone called TAC Air at TYS to ask for the fuel order they requested? Easy to project how far it's flying from that. Do I have to think of everything here?
Yes, because the rest of us aren’t crazy about landing on the office of homeland security watch list.
🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

Reactions: VolNExile
ADS-B Exchange - tracking thousands of aircraft

No Napier. Close to Lafayette and at 40,000 ft and 375 kts. Lewis Hamilton can't stop that fast. Strange idea though.... Maybe an oil company going to oil country for oil business? Sorry, that doesn't make any sense. SOON! lol
Heading straight for Beaumont, Texas, home of Lamar University.
Welcome to Rocky Top, Coach Morgan!!
GBO!!

VN Store

Back