Update Me on Lindsey Nelson Renovations

I know the price will go up, but I’m holding out some hope my seats in the back of D won’t change all that much.

I’m still hoping they put the 4-Tops under porch rules and let me bring in my own stuff.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I noticed that too. I thought that was one of the main reasons they were doing this.
It’s coming later from what I’ve read. Hopefully we get the stadium looking like these renderings in the next by 2025 then we add the right field stuff.

I noticed that too. I thought that was one of the main reasons they were doing this.
I’m guessing they are different projects, one is LNS, the other one a dorm that has indoor baseball facilities on the bottom.

Anyone who has seen construction posts know I live for zoom analysis.

(1) Under the roofs over the premium seats upstairs, I hope the add heaters and TVs hanging from the roofs. The heaters would be appreciated for those February and March games
(2) The stair towers on either end of the premium seats have cool Power T's facing the field. I would SO love to see an Interlocking UT.
(3) The Plazas are getting some nice concession and (hopefully) walk-in souvenir stands
(4) The visiting bullpen is turned sideways and partly undercover now. I like that. Cant see the home bullpen very well.
(5) The porches seemingly remain as is. I would love to see a more permanent vertical tower structure with brick facade that closer matches the rest of the stadium. If the terraced set up remains, then I would like to see more permanent canopies.
(6) It looks like the gates remain under the grandstand. Why not create gates separated from the grandstands? That would allow even more room for crowds to walk around.
(7) The checkerboard on the southeast corner plaza is awesome idea as are the checkerboards in the brick facade
(8) The premium seat sections cantilever over the exterior plaza with lots of glass. Great look
(9) I still don't see the selling point for the 4 seat tables? I don't think sitting in those every game would be a lot of fun. Especially the field level tables on LF line
(10) There looks to be additional wheelchair seating.
(11) The club level area here looks very much like I saw at Kentucky's stadium last season
Club.PNG

(12) This design provides a lot of cover for fans during lightning delays. A little more luxurious than Hattiesburg.
(13) These images do not show the new practice facility and dorm. That construction project is being built in a public/private partnership and will likely start shortly and be completed far quicker than the stadium-only project. Those architectural drawings from earlier this year showed seating wedged between the practice facility an RF wall.
(14) I know it was expensive to build, but we can do better than the current structure that sits on the RF plaza. That structure is completely in the way does not match the rest of the design. If you have to have a plaza, put it there and extend the grandstand over the current plaza.

Anyone who has seen construction posts know I live for zoom analysis.

(1) Under the roofs over the premium seats upstairs, I hope the add heaters and TVs hanging from the roofs. The heaters would be appreciated for those February and March games
(2) The stair towers on either end of the premium seats have cool Power T's facing the field. I would SO love to see an Interlocking UT.
(3) The Plazas are getting some nice concession and (hopefully) walk-in souvenir stands
(4) The visiting bullpen is turned sideways and partly undercover now. I like that. Cant see the home bullpen very well.
(5) The porches seemingly remain as is. I would love to see a more permanent vertical tower structure with brick facade that closer matches the rest of the stadium. If the terraced set up remains, then I would like to see more permanent canopies.
(6) It looks like the gates remain under the grandstand. Why not create gates separated from the grandstands? That would allow even more room for crowds to walk around.
(7) The checkerboard on the southeast corner plaza is awesome idea as are the checkerboards in the brick facade
(8) The premium seat sections cantilever over the exterior plaza with lots of glass. Great look
(9) I still don't see the selling point for the 4 seat tables? I don't think sitting in those every game would be a lot of fun. Especially the field level tables on LF line
(10) There looks to be additional wheelchair seating.
(11) The club level area here looks very much like I saw at Kentucky's stadium last season
Club.PNG

(12) This design provides a lot of cover for fans during lightning delays. A little more luxurious than Hattiesburg.
(13) These images do not show the new practice facility and dorm. That construction project is being built in a public/private partnership and will likely start shortly and be completed far quicker than the stadium-only project. Those architectural drawings from earlier this year showed seating wedged between the practice facility an RF wall.
(14) I know it was expensive to build, but we can do better than the current structure that sits on the RF plaza. That structure is completely in the way does not match the rest of the design. If you have to have a plaza, put it there and extend the grandstand over the current plaza.
I agree with you on #4. I did not like the look of the visitor bull pen being out in the open down the left field line. You are dead on with #9 as well. Those patio tables just don't make much sense to me. I had rather they just add more permanent seating in that area.

Glad to hear the practice facility and dorm are being built by PPP. The quicker the better. Undoubtedly another big plus for recruiting.

And as far as being more luxurious than Hattiesburg for rain delays, understatement of the year. I’ll never forget that picture of the team huddled under concrete bleachers. Reprehensible.

VN Store

Back