USF Looks Like Mini 2022 Vols

We really missed Golesh and Hooker this season and it showed. Heupel didn’t look like he had a clue what was going on in some games with the offense. Certainly Joe was part of the problem but it makes me wonder who really ran the offense. Heupel or Golesh. Golesh did a great job at USF this season.

Last edited:
Also gave Bama all they could handle earlier this season. If Heupel struggles again this season, I like to see Golesh back at UT instead of hiring another unknown coach.
Haha struggles again? If we win the bowl that’s 27 wins in 3 seasons. We’ve left a few on the table but let’s keep it in perspective

Haha struggles again? If we win the bowl that’s 27 wins in 3 seasons. We’ve left a few on the table but let’s keep it in perspective
If Heupel loses to a bad Florida team at home next season, things are gonna get toxic and fast. Wouldn't hurt for AD White to have a coaching contigency plan in place.

Reactions: DarkVolder
Or they could just bring Golesh back? I have followed this team for years and I know when the fans are about to mutined on a coach. Another loss to a bad Florida team will do it.

What if UT goes 9-3 with a loss to Florida? You still want to run him off?

You are the only "fan" I've encountered with this line of thinking right now

If Heupel loses to a bad Florida team at home next season, things are gonna get toxic and fast. Wouldn't hurt for AD White to have a coaching contigency plan in place.
Any and every AD worth their salt has a short list of names locked away in their desk.

Part of what put UT in the last decade and a half of misery we lived through...Mike Hamilton had zero contingency for when Fulmer would retire, but made a decent choice with Kiffin. Then turned around and had zero contingency when Lane bolted and had to settle for Dooley.

You can lay down a paycheck that Danny White has a short list of names if and when it comes time.

Any and every AD worth their salt has a short list of names locked away in their desk.

Part of what put UT in the last decade and a half of misery we lived through...Mike Hamilton had zero contingency for when Fulmer would retire, but made a decent choice with Kiffin. Then turned around and had zero contingency when Lane bolted and had to settle for Dooley.

You can lay down a paycheck that Danny White has a short list of names if and when it comes time.
Fulmer retire? Yea you just lost all credibility

VN Store

Back