USF Looks Like Mini 2022 Vols

Why would a month or two seem long? He's not actively negotiating contracts while he has a coach. The issue wasn't Lane. The issue was he had no plan after lane. He had a Fulmer plan. . And executed it.
Fair point.
I stand by my.original conclusion though that the really good ADs have a list locked in the desk drawer of guys they want to be their next coach...We've lacked that kind of leadership on the hill the last 15 years.

I'm watching the USF vs Syracuse bowl game and Golesh has USF's offense mimicking the Vols 2022 offense. Even their QB has the same mannerisms. Interested if anyone else is watching and sees the resemblance?
I watched it until I went to bed. Same thoughts I had. Did Syracuse ever score?

If Heupel loses to a bad Florida team at home next season, things are gonna get toxic and fast. Wouldn't hurt for AD White to have a coaching contigency plan in place.

You’re truly special

We really missed Golesh and Hooker this season and it showed. Heupel didn’t look like he had a clue what was going on in some games with the offense. Certainly Joe was part of the problem but it makes me wonder who really ran the offense. Heupel or Golesh. Golesh did a great job at USF this season.

It’s Heupel’s offense.

It’s been said numerous times.

Don’t overthink it.

I'm watching the USF vs Syracuse bowl game and Golesh has USF's offense mimicking the Vols 2022 offense. Even their QB has the same mannerisms. Interested if anyone else is watching and sees the resemblance?
Agree 100% !
last night I kept checking to see if anyone had post this! It was fun to watch.

If Heupel loses to a bad Florida team at home next season, things are gonna get toxic and fast. Wouldn't hurt for AD White to have a coaching contigency plan in place.
You’re a complete clown. Ignorance is bliss I guess. Checked your past posts and pretty much all the same. Derogatory toward CJH and the VOLS in general. An expert on everything apparently.🙄

We really missed Golesh and Hooker this season and it showed. Heupel didn’t look like he had a clue what was going on in some games with the offense. Certainly Joe was part of the problem but it makes me wonder who really ran the offense. Heupel or Golesh. Golesh did a great job at USF this season.
What a crock of s•••

Syracuse may be the worst team in a bowl (defections, Coach leaving, etc). Even worse than the Purdue team LSU beat last year.

Syracuse may be the worst team in a bowl (defections, Coach leaving, etc). Even worse than the Purdue team LSU beat last year.
And Kyle McCord CHOSE Syracuse after starting at Ohio State?

With all the starting QBs jumping, there had to be a more stable, more successful place to land than Syracuse.

VN Store

Back