UT-Auburn thread

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 29, 2005 7:07 PM
lofton can shoot the rock, i wonder why he has only taken two shots, is he hurt or in foul trouble?

Because every team knows that he is the only shooter we have and they put their best defensive player on him and double him some.

38-36 tennessee

tennessee has fought back. we are finally using our size aginst them.

This is probably a bad thing to say, but I don't even care anymore. This will turn out just like last year. NIT bound with a loss in the first round. Tonight I am glad that I can't watch this game.

well you never know what will happen. you just cant give up on tennessee like that. crump will be out for two weeks. if we win 3 out of 4 games and get him back, you never know. then if we can win a game in the sec tournament, we can make it. cant lose your faith just yet.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 29, 2005 7:21 PM
cant lose your faith just yet.

Yes I can, and I have. No Crump for 2 weeks? Please, we will be lucky to win any of our games. We have a hard enough time winning with Crump.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 29, 2005 6:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 29, 2005 6:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vols2345@Jan 29, 2005 7:21 PM
cant lose your faith just yet.

Yes I can, and I have. No Crump for 2 weeks? Please, we will be lucky to win any of our games. We have a hard enough time winning with Crump. [/quote]
Sad but true.

scooter just needs to stop shooting. he is 4-14. just stop scooter. PLEASE.

YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS

it is about time buzz. ive never seen a big missed call ever. i thought it was clean. thank you for finally sticking up for your team.

Originally posted by surrealvol@Jan 29, 2005 7:31 PM
Come on, OWB. Hang in there...These are our Vols, you know&#33;

Yeah I know. Fine, I will hang in there for the rest of this game.

man scooter is 4-16. buzz needs to get him out of there. i know there is someone on the team who can make more than 4 shots in 16 tries on the bench. isnt there?

Originally posted by surrealvol@Jan 29, 2005 7:31 PM
Come on, OWB. Hang in there...These are our Vols, you know&#33;

You tell me this and you aren&#39;t even listening to it? :question: :lol:

because buzz isnt the coach. he is pretty much a spectator. he dont know how to coach.

I think it&#39;s more like "Scooter, it&#39;s not your YEAR". What is that the crowd keeps chanting?? Airball??

VN Store

Back