13 19 pts
14 11 pts
15 17 pts
16 14 pts
17 17 pts
18 23 pts
19 4 pts
20 7 pts

Before you start insulting a friend of mine, do some research and learn the every bball player in the history of sports has spurts during the season that they start to slump... :finger:

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Jan 29, 2005 7:11 PM
like i said, chill the  :furious3: out....you have no idea what you are talking about....the problem is everyone (like you) doesnt know the meaning of constructive criticism...bashing the coaches and especially Scooter is immature and most of all ridiculous.

UTVOLFAN, I don't consider what he is saying to be out of line. If he needs to "chill out" I will take care of it. I am sick of this basketball "team" too. Please leave the moderating to the Mods.

Buzz isnt the problem, the problem is that our team has no proven leader on the floor(minus crump who hasnt been playing) a coach can only do certain things...when the players are on the floor its on them to play together.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Jan 29, 2005 7:11 PM
like i said, chill the :furious3: out....you have no idea what you are talking about....the problem is everyone (like you) doesnt know the meaning of constructive criticism...bashing the coaches and especially Scooter is immature and most of all ridiculous.

So you don't think the fans have any input unless it's something positive?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Jan 29, 2005 8:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Jan 29, 2005 8:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UTVOLFAN@Jan 29, 2005 7:11 PM
like i said, chill the  :furious3: out....you have no idea what you are talking about....the problem is everyone (like you) doesnt know the meaning of constructive criticism...bashing the coaches and especially Scooter is immature and most of all ridiculous.

UYVOLFAN, I don&#39;t consider what he is saying to be out of line. If he needs to "chill out" I will take care of it. I am sick of this basketball "team" too. [/quote]
thats my point.....they arent playing as a team which is why they lose...im tired of kids like him pushing the blame on individuals

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Jan 29, 2005 8:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Jan 29, 2005 8:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UTVOLFAN@Jan 29, 2005 7:11 PM

So you don&#39;t think the fans have any input unless it&#39;s something positive? [/quote]
there is a difference between input and complaining, moaning, and bitching at Scooter, for example.

its a team thing tonight...
Lofton was 1-5
Asumnu and Wingate were 0-2

so they way i see it Scooter, Watson, Patterson, and Hendrix were the only ones doing anything

and scooter was 5-19. i didnt say the whole team didnt just stink, but scooter has struggled the whole year. he freethrow % is down, everything is just not working for him.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 29, 2005 8:29 PM
and scooter was 5-19. i didnt say the whole team didnt just stink, but scooter has struggled the whole year. he freethrow % is down, everything is just not working for him.

apparently you havnt read anything ive posted....but by your wonderful idea, pull Scooter and put who in...like i said learn something about sports and then come talk

Well, as a fan and supporter of this "team", I feel that I have the right to complain when scholarships are being given to 2nd rate players who cannot or will not get the job done. A coach and his staff are supposed to be capable of recognizing leadership and talent. You&#39;re entitled to your opinion, but so is vols2345.

well we will just see what happens. i personally think buzz wont see another year as a vols coach.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Jan 29, 2005 7:31 PM
...like i said learn something about sports and then come talk

UTVOLFAN, you are dangerously close to ticking me off. Are you reading RULES for this board that I am not aware of?? If you consider yourself superior because you allegedly know some UT players, or go to UT or WHATEVER, YOU need to chill out.

Good grief look what a bad loss does to everyone around here. <<Geez>>

Bottom line is that with or without Crump we should not have lost this game tonight. Scooter had a bad game.. I don&#39;t think anyone can argue that. Wingate&#39;s performance was disappointing as well considering what he was playing against.

Buzz will be back next year so I am not going to get into the argument of whether or not he should be fired. This team has underachived. Buzz has underachied. You can blame it on players or coaches but 0 trips to the tourney is not acceptable in my opinion.

We all want to win but obviously people feel differently about how we should get there. I think we all want Buzz to succeed.

At best this is very depressing....a program with such tradition and resources as our Vols "should" be contending every year in all areas.....at least contending.......I am an "oldie" who remembers the years of SEC championships and tournament play, celebrating in the streets of Knoxville after a big basketball victory....it was lots of fun....and it was expected in similar ways that we expect our football team to win. I don&#39;t know what has happened over the years to see the deterioration in the program. I am sure the players and Buzz are not happy with their performance...I suppose a lot of people have just said for the last several years, "Oh, well, we do have the Lady Vols". In my opinion we do have the great Lady Vols but we also should be assessing the success or lack of it from the guys&#33;&#33;
Thanks for listening to my opinion. It is not a sunny day in Rocky Top Basketball Land&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thank you. I am. I want to publicly apologize for letting my physical condition affect the tone of my posts, though. UTVOLFAN, I am sorry.

Scooter has had games where he scores very many points, but look at the number of times he shoots a game.

Stanford: 7-13-21 pts(54%)
UNC-3-10-16 points (30%)
Texas-3-11-13 points(27%)
Wofford-4-11-16 points (36%)
UT Chatt-3-17-14 pts (17%)
Xavier-5-7-16 points (71%)
Alabama State-6-11-16 ponints (55%)
New Mexico-4-12-14 pts (33%)
Campbell-7-9-18 pts(78%)
Nebraska-5-15-15 pts (33%)
Costal Carolina-8-14-19 pts (57%)
Georgia-3-11-11 pts (27%)
Vandy-7-17-17 pts (41%)
Mississippi State-6-13-14 pts (46%)
S.C.-7-16-17 pts (44%)
Florida-7-15-23 pts (47%)
UL-2-7-4 pts (29%)
UK-2-9-7 pts (22%)
Auburn-5-19-14 pts (26%)

In 9 games he shot 40 perect or better while in 11 games he shot below 40 %, he isn&#39;t a very good shooters and makes most of his points from the free throw line, if it was not for free throws he wouldn&#39;t average 8 points a game.

VN Store

Back