UT-Auburn thread

We are struggling with Auburn while UNC beat UVA today 110-76. UVA would probably beat us.

so what, you have to go game by game. we win today, it could give us a big boost for the next game. then we could play our hearts out and win the next game, and so on and so on.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 29, 2005 7:46 PM
so what, you have to go game by game. we win today, it could give us a big boost for the next game. then we could play our hearts out and win the next game, and so on and so on.

I've got some news for you......we're not going to win this game.

i think we would have won one of the last two games, proabl beaten kentucky and then won this game easly. 7 point lead, this game is over. scooter misses again.

I turned it off. I cannot stand to see them let a crappy team like Auburn make them look so bad.

I am so tired of this. This is not acceptable Buzz. I don't care if you are playing an all junior high team. This is Tennessee. We excel in almost every sport that we compete in except for men's basketball. Time to pack and take the train out of Knoxville.

if i was buzz i would put my house up for sale now, he would proably get more money for it right now. we have the talent. just not the coaching staff

ok we need to fire him. right now. some time this week. i dont care. he needs to get out of knoxville right now.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 29, 2005 7:57 PM
we have the talent. just not the coaching staff

I don't think we do. Buzz is a bad judge of character when it comes to basketball players.

well i mean you have to notice that scooter is 5-19. take him out. he isnt helping and you have to take him out and get someone else in there. its just bad coaching.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 29, 2005 8:00 PM
well i mean you have to notice that scooter is 5-19. take him out. he isnt helping and you have to take him out and get someone else in there. its just bad coaching.

He doesn't have anybody else to put in!

no there has to be someone else

atleast tell him to not shoot the ball. so you agree though that buzz needs to go right?

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 29, 2005 8:07 PM
no there has to be someone else

atleast tell him to not shoot the ball. so you agree though that buzz needs to go right?

chill out kid

no im not going to chill out about this. im tired of not haveing a good basketball team. we are tennessee and we cant draw good enough recruits to be a top 64 team and make it to the big dance? we need changes. big time.

so you think its good to shoot 5-19

name one game where scooter did good this year. im sorry im just saying he needs to put some extra time in to his shot. he used to be automatic but whaever he did in the off season, it didnt work.

like i said, chill the :furious3: out....you have no idea what you are talking about....the problem is everyone (like you) doesnt know the meaning of constructive criticism...bashing the coaches and especially Scooter is immature and most of all ridiculous.

im not bashing buzz, im saying he needs to go. i am willing to take a poll and you would prooably be the only one who votes he is a good coach and should stay.

VN Store

Back