UT Dissed by Vegas Bettors

They're a pretty good indicator of where your program currently is. More reliable than coaches polls and media.

Reactions: 16 people
This team couldn't cover Saturday against the little sisters of the weak. What do you expect?

Reactions: 8 people
I don't disagree with this, WK is gonna be a challenge, there a lot better team then when we played them last.

Reactions: 1 person
This team couldn't cover Saturday against the little sisters of the weak. What do you expect?

lol

The starters could have easily put up 100 points if they wanted too. It was a scrimmage with very little of the play book and backups playing most of the game.

Reactions: 25 people
The only SEC team we beat last yr was kentucky, WKU would have beat kentucky by a lot this week if not for a late kentucky surge. 13.5 points sounded pretty generous to me

We could have scored 150 Saturday. bUTch 7 for 7 with the 1st team in the 1st half!

We beat WKU by 21 or more! Book it!

:hi:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 14 people
Opening line vs. WKU was -13.5.

In 2 hours, moved to -9.

The line is adjusted based on where the money is being bet. WKU is getting pub, covered on SportsCenter, etc. because of the upset. When people see a headline that says WKU beats and SEC team and realize that WKU has more wins over KY in the last 2 years than UT does, it looks like smart money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
They're a pretty good indicator of where your program currently is. More reliable than coaches polls and media.

Not really. Vegas is just trying to make the money fall right so they don't lose their ass.

Reactions: 5 people
Yep, a 'good coach' would have let the starters ring up more points to appease a bunch of Vegas Azz clowns instead of giving his 2nd and 3rd teamers reps.

I think WKU will be no slouch but the Vegas line is probably not high on Butch's priority list these days.

Reactions: 2 people
Our offensive and defensive lines will dominate. BUT. it will be bombs away trust me Petrino will air it out.If TN plays good pass coverage and gets after the Qtb TN wins by 4 TDs if not close game TN by a touchdown.

If I remember correctly it's the bettors that determine the movement of the line. Basically a lot of folks are taking WKU to cover, thus it moves down.

Edit: I totally misread the title. Haha

Last edited:
Are you semi-retarded? I mean seriously...

Let's see, UT's second string could only muster three points against AP's starters. That, to me, does not really spell as big a talent disparity as some "experts" on this board claim that there is. C'mon, 3 points scored in the entire second half against the 79th ranked FCS team? That tells me that our backups are barely better than the Governers' starters.

Our offensive and defensive lines will dominate. BUT. it will be bombs away trust me Petrino will air it out.If TN plays good pass coverage and gets after the Qtb TN wins by 4 TDs if not close game TN by a touchdown.

this year the strength of Petrinos team is his running backs and decent O Line.

Let's see, UT's second string could only muster three points against AP's starters. That, to me, does not really spell as big a talent disparity as some "experts" on this board claim that there is. C'mon, 3 points scored in the entire second half against the 79th ranked FCS team? That tells me that our backups are barely better than the Governers' starters.

well good thing we will be playing the first team and the other first team rotation guys saturday

Well they've went to 1 bowl game in like a million years, how much better do you expect? And you do realize there were 3rd stringers and freshman?

VN Store

Back