'20 VA RB/CB Chris Tyree

LOL! The stupid crap I see on here that doesn't have anything to do with recruiting and you guys talk about me. LOL I rarely post and when I do I bring good info about prospects in my area. And I have been spot on with them all. I love UT football and I know a good one when I see it as well as a not so good one (i.e. Derrick Green). I talk up several kids from the 804 each year in hopes that we get in on them. 2019 kids from the 804 that the coaching staff needs to look at: Hakeem Beamon DE - L.C. Bird (Ton of offers), Brandon Smith OLB/DE - Louisa County,Jesse Hanson OG - Lord Bot., and Jalen Jones QB- (804 kid that transferred to St. Francis).

Don’t sweat it man. Not sure why your posts got anyone riled up.

Nope!

I am close to the program though.

Just giving you a hard time… I could care less, but certainly do appreciate the information that you bring on the kids around that area. Do you like how things are looking with this new staff in that area? Going to pay dividends on some elite talent in the future?

Its gonna be hard for us to get him at this point. Michigan just offered last week and he visited over the weekend. Mississippi State, Penn St. and VT are big right now. Just all depends on how the staff handles it from here on out. The school he plays for has a ton of talent and if UT shows some love they will be interested I'm sure.

Reactions: 2 people
ND. Be interesting to see how his career plays out, certainly doesn't seem to fit our staffs RB "profile"

Notre Dame added a top-ranked recruit to its 2020 class when ESPN 300 running back Chris Tyree announced his commitment to the Irish. Tyree is the No. 22 ranked prospect overall, choosing Notre Dame over Alabama and Oklahoma. Tyree is a 5-foot-9, 171-pound all-purpose running back from Thomas Dale High School in Chester, Virginia. He is the No. 1 ranked prospect in the state.

VN Store

Back