'20 VA RB/CB Chris Tyree

So the #4 overall prospect in the 2020 class is being brought in this weekend and there’s no response. WOW!

We JUST signed our 2018 class....trying to gear up for the ‘19 guys....ain’t got the energy or inclination yet to keep up with the 2020 kids.

So the #4 overall prospect in the 2020 class is being brought in this weekend and there’s no response. WOW!

You recruit '20 for that early relationship. He's #4 and getting him on campus is critical. The way they attacked this past NSD by going after top tier talent (in such a short period of time) shows me that if this staff gets in early enough, they'll get a few.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 person

You’re putting a lot of work into this one prospect. Not speaking for anyone else but we get it! You can’t manufacture booms over a VISIT from a 20 kid. If he were to commit then you’ll get some reaction but hardened RF veterans know two seasons is a long time.

You’re putting a lot of work into this one prospect. Not speaking for anyone else but we get it! You can’t manufacture booms over a VISIT from a 20 kid. If he were to commit then you’ll get some reaction but hardened RF veterans know two seasons is a long time.

Yeah. The Owen Pappoe thread is a great example of this.

LOL! The stupid crap I see on here that doesn't have anything to do with recruiting and you guys talk about me. LOL I rarely post and when I do I bring good info about prospects in my area. And I have been spot on with them all. I love UT football and I know a good one when I see it as well as a not so good one (i.e. Derrick Green). I talk up several kids from the 804 each year in hopes that we get in on them. 2019 kids from the 804 that the coaching staff needs to look at: Hakeem Beamon DE - L.C. Bird (Ton of offers), Brandon Smith OLB/DE - Louisa County,Jesse Hanson OG - Lord Bot., and Jalen Jones QB- (804 kid that transferred to St. Francis).

Reactions: 8 people
I am ashamed that my fellow Vols fans didn’t start posterbating in the hour and 45 minutes between your notification of a recruit two years out who’s coming for a visit, to your post chastising is for a lack of response.

Real fans would’ve followed that “He’s visiting” with booms and celebratory gifs and cyber high fives all around.

Get it together Vols fans.

Reactions: 3 people
LOL! The stupid crap I see on here that doesn't have anything to do with recruiting and you guys talk about me. LOL I rarely post and when I do I bring good info about prospects in my area. And I have been spot on with them all. I love UT football and I know a good one when I see it as well as a not so good one (i.e. Derrick Green). I talk up several kids from the 804 each year in hopes that we get in on them. 2019 kids from the 804 that the coaching staff needs to look at: Hakeem Beamon DE - L.C. Bird (Ton of offers), Brandon Smith OLB/DE - Louisa County,Jesse Hanson OG - Lord Bot., and Jalen Jones QB- (804 kid that transferred to St. Francis).

Nothing wrong with what you post imo. Good info usually especially for an area we don't have many posters with info from

He claimed some dude from that area was much better than D Green. He never amounted to anything either

Reactions: 1 person
Mizzell is from the 757 not the 804. Those 757 guys take offense to that kind of talk! Lol! The 804 has whipped up on them in recent years.

VN Store

Back