'20 VA RB/CB Chris Tyree

I’m telling you guys better get out here to central va and offer this kid. He is the real deal!! I see the kids from Bishop Sullivan being offered from Va and this kid is rated higher than both of them. Kid is legit sub 4.4!! 804 is loaded with talent and whatever coach has Va needs to step it up. Every major college in the east has been by to see this kid.

I’m telling you guys better get out here to central va and offer this kid. He is the real deal!! I see the kids from Bishop Sullivan being offered from Va and this kid is rated higher than both of them. Kid is legit sub 4.4!! 804 is loaded with talent and whatever coach has Va needs to step it up. Every major college in the east has been by to see this kid.

Chris?

Reactions: 1 person
Who on the staff will have responsibilitiy for the Virgins / Maryland / DC area?

Not sure about the Richmond area, or DMV for that matter, but if Kelly was recruiting the 757 for FSU then he should definitely be the guy there for us too. Urban came in and was able to snag Mitchell from Bishop Sullivan but, for the most part, FSU was able to come into the Hampton Roads area and grab a ton of top notch players. VT will always get a lot of “good” talent, UVA will occasionally grab a star or two, Clemson and Bama have gotten one or two also but FSU has felt like the most consistent presence over the last handful of years for the top tier guys.

I went and offered but they called the cops since I have zero affiliation with the University. Apparently "fans" of a school can't offer "scholarships" to "prospective student athletes". At least that is what the "restraining order" says. I told them the guy on the message board told me to do it.

Reactions: 2 people
FINALLY! UT is finally reaching out! My source says QCMH has inquired about this player and UT will be in touch soon. Also, expect Oklahoma to offer soon.

Reactions: 1 person
So the #4 overall prospect in the 2020 class is being brought in this weekend and there’s no response. WOW!

VN Store

Back