'26 VA RB Savion Hiter

GVnm7seXAAApGq9

At running back Savion Hiter trimmed his list down to five schools yesterday evening. This is something he has been working toward for a couple of weeks now, and the Vols remain in the thick of this recruitment heading into the fall. He has connected well with De'Rail Sims and will have a chance to learn more about him as he gets back to town this upcoming season.
-VQ

There’s a really good RB in 2025 committed to Clemson that is from Virginia.

I wish the Vols recruited him.
And then get this kid in 2026

Reactions: hsfbfan
There’s a really good RB in 2025 committed to Clemson that is from Virginia.

I wish the Vols recruited him.
And then get this kid in 2026
Probably a hard pull, Bishop is a redshirt freshman, Lewis more than likely will redshirt, depending on how this year goes for Seldon he could be a four year back. Could be hard to get a high level 2026 back but 2027 should be easy to sell early playing time.

Probably a hard pull, Bishop is a redshirt freshman, Lewis more than likely will redshirt, depending on how this year goes for Seldon he could be a four year back. Could be hard to get a high level 2026 back but 2027 should be easy to sell early playing time.
Yet again…my word the depth he’s building he’s creating a machine of development. Each year more kids will want to try to get into the path of working their way up.

Plus he can be picky about talent AND character. He’s putting in the work and it’s SHOWING!!!

All the best teams stack talent. We are doing it with qb right now. If you are the best running back in the country I don’t think you are intimidated by another player be a he is 12 months older than you.

VN Store

Back