Vaccine or not?

What are you folks hearing about the cost of the recent Covid shot? I'm hearing stories of it being $190 if you don't have insurance. Is that true? Sounds like a huge money maker for big pharma at that price

The best data I can find suggests that roughly 2% of the U.S. population has received the "2023" version of the CV19 shot.

The result?

Screenshot_20231206_234313_Chrome.jpg

In other words, despite a virtually zero uptake of the shot, new hospitalization rates (remember "with" not "due to" CV19) are approximately 1 in 1,000,000.

It's not difficult to see why most parents are not interested.

Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo on Wednesday demanded federal health officials shed light on the discovery of DNA fragments in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines “hitchhiking into human cells.”

In a letter, Dr. Ladapo asked Dr. Robert M. Califf, commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), to address the findings by researchers. Dr. Mandy Cohen, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), was also included in the letter.

Florida Surgeon General Demands Answers After 'DNA Fragments' Found in COVID Shots

Reactions: Orangeburst
Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo on Wednesday demanded federal health officials shed light on the discovery of DNA fragments in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines “hitchhiking into human cells.”

In a letter, Dr. Ladapo asked Dr. Robert M. Califf, commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), to address the findings by researchers. Dr. Mandy Cohen, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), was also included in the letter.

Florida Surgeon General Demands Answers After 'DNA Fragments' Found in COVID Shots
This can't be real...

"Get tested". LOL
Damn skippy. Make sure to get your "seasonal" CV shot and wear a mask, because they work. But still get tested. A lot. That way, if you test positive, . . . well, you will at least know that you contracted CV (again) and you can do nothing, since it's a virus and there isn't any actual effective treatment. But don't take horse paste. And, definitely spray your groceries with Lysol, walk the grocery aisles according to the directional arrows, and stand on the circles while in line.

We're all in this together, and this is how we will eliminate the virus from the face of the Earth.

Last edited:
Damn skippy. Make sure to get your "seasonal" CV shot and wear a mask, because they work. But still get tested. A lot. That way, if you test positive, . . . well, you will at least know that you contracted CV (again) and you can do nothing, since it's a virus and there isn't any actual effective treatment. But don't take horse paste. And, definitely spray your groceries with Lysol, walk the grocery ailes according to the directional arrows, and stand on the circles while in line.

We're all in this together, and this is how we will eliminate the virus from the face of the Earth.
I’ve never understood getting tested if you suspect you have it. If you’re running a fever you should be staying home anyway so what good does knowing whether it’s Covid or not do? I’ve had Covid twice and didn’t need a test to tell me I had it.

I’ve never understood getting tested if you suspect you have it. If you’re running a fever you should be staying home anyway so what good does knowing whether it’s Covid or not do? I’ve had Covid twice and didn’t need a test to tell me I had it.
I got officially tested the one time I had it so I could have a documented recovery/antibodies. At that time that was being considered as good as a vaccine by some entities (until that pharma money really hit the gov).

Reactions: hUTch2002

This is America. We forget. It actually what the enemies of freedom count on. They are thinking generationally while most Americans forget what happened yesterday. No one currently cares that this what the rhetoric of just 3 years ago. Just like no one actually cared about 9/11 by 2005 or 2006. “Normal”life had moved on. And so the slow fade continues.

VN Store

Back