Vaccine Passport

I have. Biden shows similarities. I know you don't care though, nor believe it. You just need him to last 2 years and a day, and they can probably prop him up that long. Of course he could have a stroke.

You're not wrong.

Makes you wonder if we should have a maximum age limit on executive office.

We should also apply that to voting, driving, etc
Interesting except that the elderly people I know do research (what else do they have to do?). I am somewhat surprised that simulators for driving haven't become more mainstream. After a certain age... 75? Perhaps a biannual sim session could become required to keep one's license. It wouldn't have to be a full motion kind of thing like airplanes, but the technology exists and is rapidly becoming more inexpensive so that they could exist in almost every town anymore. But in another 10 years cars are gonna be all self driving electrics anyway.

I don't need him to do anything, stupidass.
Congratulations. Other than destroying the security of the country.. he isn't.

Doesn't change the fact that I see in him what I saw in my father st the height of his mental decline. Xiden ain't right bro. Keep telling yourself he is, but he isn't.

Reactions: GSD82
Interesting except that the elderly people I know do research (what else do they have to do?). I am somewhat surprised that simulators for driving haven't become more mainstream. After a certain age... 75? Perhaps a biannual sim session could become required to keep one's license. It wouldn't have to be a full motion kind of thing like airplanes, but the technology exists and is rapidly becoming more inexpensive so that they could exist in almost every town anymore. But in another 10 years cars are gonna be all self driving electrics anyway.
Maybe research but they don't know how to vet a source. It's why most just keep it on Fox news at 3x volume. Also the phrase "vote itself largess out of the public treasury" comes to play for a large portion

I'm all for self drivers. Everyone is swerving and it's either old or on their phone. Just do it already

Nope, you can be like the others who still have to
giphy.gif

Reactions: utvolpj
Congratulations. Other than destroying the security of the country.. he isn't.

Doesn't change the fact that I see in him what I saw in my father st the height of his mental decline. Xiden ain't right bro. Keep telling yourself he is, but he isn't.
I never said he was ok. My mother had it. Spent an entire year observing it every single day.

Biden is a moron, agreed, but it still wasn't the flex you or he believed it was.

Still I find it interesting that a man of Jewish faith would be more interested in trying to dunk on that comment while others are making bizarre comparisons between the floating of a proof of vaccination and the attempted genocide of your peeps. Or do you concur with the assessment that the passport would be tantamount to being rounded up and asked to wear a Star of David?
@Orangeslice13
Instead of a star, they'll just have us continue to wear the mask.

Meanwhile...

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | If You Make or Buy a Fake COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, You Endanger Yourself and Those Around You, and You Are Breaking the Law

Vaccination record cards are intended to provide recipients of the COVID-19 vaccine with information about the type of vaccine they received, and when they may be able to receive a second dose of the vaccine. If you did not receive the vaccine, do not buy fake vaccine cards, do not make your own vaccine cards, and do not fill-in blank vaccination record cards with false information. By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms, or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19. Additionally, the unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal (such as HHS or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)) is a crime, and may be punishable under Title 18 United States Code, Section 1017, and other applicable laws.

@Orangeslice13
Instead of a star, they'll just have us continue to wear the mask.
It’s about information and tracking.
If you keep a health department card that says you tool the vaccine and the schools want to see it....that’s one thing.
A passport where the government has the ability to track you is a whole different thing

VN Store

Back