Vanderbilt Pediatric Transgender Clinic Nukes Website

Today's transgenderism is a social disease that is spread through mass media, government and social media channels.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/06/08/pew-research-trans-nonbinary-young-adults/
Nearly 1 in 10 teens identify as gender-diverse in Pittsburgh study
According to Pew’s research, adults younger than 30 were more likely than older generations to identify as a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth: 5 percent, compared with 1.6 percent among 30-to-49-year-olds, and 0.3 percent for adults older than 50.

That tells you all you need to know. Below 30 is 16x more likely to think they are transgender than those over 50. And other reports show that its 1 in 10 and higher for teens. That means its roughly 30-35x higher in teens than those over 50. Even the over 50 crowd 0.3% is no doubt influenced by social media and way way higher than it has been historically.

But note - the age of identity also closely follows social media use.

This is a fraudulent mentality foisted on our culture by the gay activist mafia who had to create a new life purpose after they achieved gay marriage, let they all lose their cushy jobs.

Btw - its not to say that true intersex (genital phenotype inconsistent or non-classifiable with chromosomal sex) does not exist but it is approximately 0.018% of the population. Roughly 1 in 5,500 people born or about 60K in the US population.

I don't think anyone has any issue with those 60k trying to figure out how to live with the biological hand they are dealt. The problem is activists trying to destroy a culture by making it seem as if that 60k is actually in the 10s of millions so as to normalize a chosen sexually deviant behavior.
I do actually believe that there are those out there that can truly find greater joy in this life living differently than they were born.

I fully support the right of those Adults to full bodily autonomy, and to pursue joy in any manner that does not harm others.

I do actually believe that there are those out there that can truly find greater joy in this life living differently than they were born.

I fully support the right of those Adults to full bodily autonomy, and to pursue joy in any manner that does not harm others.

I am sure the same could be said for many that could find joy living differently than they were born. I for example, could feel joy living as Elon Musk instead of a humble wizard. Few would have much issue if I were to emulate him, his behavior, his manner of dress, etc. Yet there would no doubt be trouble when I sauntered down to the bank and told them to call me Elon and provide a disbursement from Elon's bank account.

The point is, a person's perception of something does not make it so.
People are free to dress and act counter to their sex but the moment they require others to accept something as truth that is counterfactual, we have a problem.
The moment they try to normalize it, when it is in fact specifically non-normative , we have a problem.
When they try to assert that they are "born this way", instead of the fact it is simply a choice they have made (which I fully support their ability to make), we have a problem.
They are free to make their own choices but when they begin to influence others (say elementary school kids) to make similar choices as they have that are non-normative, we have a problem.

Again, none of this applies to the 60K actual intersex people.

Last edited:
I am sure the same could be said for many that could find joy living differently than they were born. I for example, could feel joy living as Elon Musk instead of a humble wizard. Few would have much issue if I were to emulate him, his behavior, his manner of dress, etc. Yet their would no doubt be trouble when I sauntered down to the bank and told them to call me Elon and provide a disbursement from Elon's bank account.

People are free to dress and act counter to their sex but the moment they require others to accept something as truth that is counterfactual, we have a problem.
The moment they try to normalize it, when it is in fact specifically non-normative , we have a problem.
When they try to assert that they are "born this way", instead of the fact it is simply a choice they have made (which I fully support their ability to make), we have a problem.
They are free to make your own choices but when they begin to influence others (say elementary school kids) to make similar choices as they have that are non-normative, we have a problem.

Case in point Rachel Dolezal, didn’t she want to identify as AA

Today's transgenderism is a social disease that is spread through mass media, government and social media channels.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/06/08/pew-research-trans-nonbinary-young-adults/
Nearly 1 in 10 teens identify as gender-diverse in Pittsburgh study
According to Pew’s research, adults younger than 30 were more likely than older generations to identify as a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth: 5 percent, compared with 1.6 percent among 30-to-49-year-olds, and 0.3 percent for adults older than 50.

That tells you all you need to know. Below 30 is 16x more likely to think they are transgender than those over 50. And other reports show that its 1 in 10 and higher for teens. That means its roughly 30-35x higher in teens than those over 50. Even the over 50 crowd 0.3% is no doubt influenced by social media and way way higher than it has been historically.

But note - the age of identity also closely follows social media use.

This is a fraudulent mentality foisted on our culture by the gay activist mafia who had to create a new life purpose after they achieved gay marriage, let they all lose their cushy jobs.

Btw - its not to say that true intersex (genital phenotype inconsistent or non-classifiable with chromosomal sex) does not exist but it is approximately 0.018% of the population. Roughly 1 in 5,500 people born or about 60K in the US population.

I don't think anyone has any issue with those 60k trying to figure out how to live with the biological hand they are dealt. The problem is activists trying to destroy a culture by making it seem as if that 60k is actually in the 10s of millions so as to normalize a chosen sexually deviant behavior.

This wizard drops some great posts fellas. Several i have read recently. Bringing the facts and sharing knowledge.

Posts like this are why i am here. Well, in addition to Vol brotherhood.

Keep it up bud.

I am sure the same could be said for many that could find joy living differently than they were born. I for example, could feel joy living as Elon Musk instead of a humble wizard. Few would have much issue if I were to emulate him, his behavior, his manner of dress, etc. Yet there would no doubt be trouble when I sauntered down to the bank and told them to call me Elon and provide a disbursement from Elon's bank account.

They are free to make their own choices but when they begin to influence others (say elementary school kids) to make similar choices as they have that are non-normative, we have a problem.

Case in point Rachel Dolezal, didn’t she want to identify as AA

Somehow she was shunned. Yet Michael Jackson went from a black man to a white woman and.....crickets. bunch of BS.

Like i have always said...what 2 consenting adults do in their bedroom is none of mine nor anyone elses bizness. But leave the kids alone...and do not push your delusions or mental illness on me and mine either. It is not normal to have gender dysphoria. It should not be encouraged nor normalized.

So VUMC did release a statement. They made it clear that minor children must have parental consent.

I found this part interesting though -

Our policies allow employees to decline to participate in care they find morally objectionable and do not permit discrimination against employees who choose to do so. This includes employees whose personal or religious beliefs do not support gender-affirming care for transgender persons.

Here’s what VUMC had to say at a different recorded presentation on the financial benefits of Pediatric Transgender Surgery -

Mrs. Ellen Wright Clayton
Professor of Law, Professor of Medicine VU

If you are going to assert conscientious objection, you have to realize that that is problematic,” Clayton said. “You are doing something to another person, and you are not paying the cost for your belief. I think that is a … real issue.

Hmm….

I just want you to take home that saying that you’re not going to do something because of your conscientious — because of your religious beliefs, is not without consequences, and should not be without consequences,” she stressed. “And I just want to put that out there.

Well that doesn’t make sense at all. Seems to be in direct contradiction to the VUMC statement on Pediatric Transgender Surgery.

We are given an enormous — if you don’t want to do this kind of work, don’t work at Vanderbilt,” she stressed.

Any of our resident attorneys want to weigh in here?

Vanderbilt University clinic responds to claims of unethical transgender surgery on minors

‘Huge Money Maker’: Video Reveals Vanderbilt’s Shocking Gender ‘Care,’ Threats Against Dissenting Doctors | The Daily Wire

Ellen Clayton | Faculty | Law School | Vanderbilt University

There only been one liberal in here trying to defend this steaming pile of hot garbage and that ended as expected . I doubt you’ll get our esteemed lawyers to lean in on this one . Lol

There only been one liberal in here trying to defend this steaming pile of hot garbage and that ended as expected . I doubt you’ll get our esteemed lawyers to lean in on this one . Lol
I was legit interested in the legal ramifications of implying there will be “consequences” for conscientious objection on religious grounds.

Is that legal?

I was legit interested in the legal ramifications of implying there will be “consequences” for conscientious objection on religious grounds.

Is that legal?

What does that word salad even mean? And Consequences?

Is that legal?

Of course I’m no lawyer but …it does sound like they are pushing that EEOC article 12 to its limits 🤷‍♂️

Of course I’m no lawyer but …it does sound like they are pushing that EEOC article 12 to its limits 🤷‍♂️
The message delivered by the Vanderbilt professor of Law & Medicine could not have been more different than the statement they released.

Which message are the employees of VUMC supposed to believe and operate under?

Seems confusing to me. I’m no lawyer either. But ambiguity is frowned upon in some instances.

The message delivered by the Vanderbilt professor of Law & Medicine could not have been more different than the statement they released.

Which message are the employees of VUMC supposed to believe and operate under?

Seems confusing to me. I’m no lawyer either. But ambiguity is frowned upon in some instances.

Don’t really know , the last organization that had real inside knowledge of their SOP , they would either fire everybody or “ relocate “ you to someplace like Nuevo Laredo to “broaden your work experience knowledge base “ . In layman's terms .. you F’ed up , made us look bad , and we hate lawsuits . Lol

I think she was clearly making a not so subtle threat that you can claim religious objection if you choose - but there will be “consequences”.

She does not go into specifics as to what those consequences would be.

Perhaps loss of preferred seating at VU home games. Though that seems overly harsh.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Or perhaps lost privileges to attend the Hocus Pocus 2 live-action sing along.

You don’t know what these people are capable of.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I think she was clearly making a not so subtle threat that you can claim religious objection if you choose - but there will be “consequences”.

She does not go into specifics as to what those consequences would be.

Perhaps loss of preferred seating at VU home games. Though that seems overly harsh.

More like mandatory appearance at games as a punishment.

VN Store

Back