Vanderbilt Pediatric Transgender Clinic Nukes Website

Perhaps more relevant - how can a 13 yo legally decide to have a sex change surgery when they cannot legally decide to have sex? If they, in consultation with their parents, CAN decide that, why would it not be legal for a parent to allow a much older man to have sex with their 13 yo daughter?

The physicians who are involved in this should have their medical license revoked. TN should seriously have the state medical board revoke them. At a minimum, this violates the Hippocratic oath.
Agree 100%

There is another name for that: "child abuse." And, no, it's not legal for parents to do that to their children.

Are you implying that the parents are forcing this on their kids? If the law requires parental consent and consent is given, then what’s illegal about that?

I

I wouldn’t have a problem quitting Vandy over this or any hospital that did this. As a matter of fact I’d make quite a spectacle of it.
I agree, as a nurse, I am an advocate for the patient, and I don’t think performing a life altering, elective surgery on a minor is being their advocate by any stretch.. extremely unethical

Last edited:
Are you implying that the parents are forcing this on their kids? If the law requires parental consent and consent is given, then what’s illegal about that?

If it's illegal for a parent to give consent for their minor child to drink alcohol then it damn sure should be illegal for a parent to give consent for an irreversible sex change.

If it's illegal for a parent to give consent for their minor child to drink alcohol then it damn sure should be illegal for a parent to give consent for an irreversible sex change.

But is there currently a law against it?

So I wonder if these HC facilities would do breast enhancement on a 14 year old girl who just wanted bigger boobs (with parental consent) or is it reserved for boys who believe they are girls?
I was wondering that myself.. in either case your body is not fully mature yet, and if there is something psychological going on, it won’t be fixed by surgery… I know that if patients wanted excessive or ridiculous plastic surgeries in the past, physicians would send them for psych referrals, as operating was a grey area in ethics.. but now it seems you are not allowed to call anyone out on anything like, ‘hey that might be a little extreme or excessive’ or get accused of being discriminatory

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I was wondering that myself.. in either case your body is not fully mature yet, and if there is something psychological going on, it won’t be fixed by surgery… I know that if patients wanted excessive or ridiculous plastic surgeries in the past, physicians would send them for psych referrals, as operating was a grey area in ethics.. but now it seems you are not allowed to call anyone out on anything like, ‘hey that might be a little extreme or excessive’ or get accused of being discriminatory

well I did see in some of the videos from these providers that in some cases they do require psych referrals (confirmed gender dysphoria) before doing procedures

my bigger beef is it appears standards of care haven't been developed via traditional evidence-based methods and some of this is ahead of the science

well I did see in some of the videos from these providers that in some cases they do require psych referrals (confirmed gender dysphoria) before doing procedures

my bigger beef is it appears standards of care haven't been developed via traditional evidence-based methods and some of this is ahead of the science
They also don’t know potential long term effects, carcinogenic factors (hormones etc) and psychologically what does this look like long term, (I am going to go out on a limb and say not good)..what if they change their minds later, I agree, they don’t know enough to be playing with this..’standards of care’.. you are definitely in healthcare

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Perhaps more relevant - how can a 13 yo legally decide to have a sex change surgery when they cannot legally decide to have sex? If they, in consultation with their parents, CAN decide that, why would it not be legal for a parent to allow a much older man to have sex with their 13 yo daughter?

The physicians who are involved in this should have their medical license revoked. TN should seriously have the state medical board revoke them. At a minimum, this violates the Hippocratic oath.
I was thinking of this last night.

Why is a 13 year old boy not legally allowed to consent to sexual acts with an adult?

What is the rationale for saying a 13 year old cannot make a legally informed decision there?

I was thinking of this last night.

Why is a 13 year old boy not legally allowed to consent to sexual acts with an adult?

What is the rationale for saying a 13 year old cannot make a legally informed decision there?
It’s a slippery slope anyway you look at it.. I have 18 year olds and I can say with a clear conscience that a 13 year old cannot give consent for anything lol… and it may be judgmental of me, but all of these parents suuuck for any of these things even being an issue in the first place

It’s a slippery slope anyway you look at it.. I have 18 year olds and I can say with a clear conscience that a 13 year old cannot give consent for anything lol… and it may be judgmental of me, but all of these parents suuuck for any of these things even being an issue in the first place
I do not believe 13 year olds can give Any kind of sexual consent either - those were rhetorical ;)

But I also don’t believe all parents are at fault here.

Bulimia is real, it exists - just not at the rates observed in teenage girl friend sets 30 years ago….

I do not believe 13 year olds can give Any kind of sexual consent either - those were rhetorical ;)

Bulimia is real, it exists - just not at the rates observed in teenage girl friend sets 30 years ago….
Agree to disagree 🥰

Reactions: 85SugarVol

Today's transgenderism is a social disease that is spread through mass media, government and social media channels.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/06/08/pew-research-trans-nonbinary-young-adults/
Nearly 1 in 10 teens identify as gender-diverse in Pittsburgh study
According to Pew’s research, adults younger than 30 were more likely than older generations to identify as a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth: 5 percent, compared with 1.6 percent among 30-to-49-year-olds, and 0.3 percent for adults older than 50.

That tells you all you need to know. Below 30 is 16x more likely to think they are transgender than those over 50. And other reports show that its 1 in 10 and higher for teens. That means its roughly 30-35x higher in teens than those over 50. Even the over 50 crowd 0.3% is no doubt influenced by social media and way way higher than it has been historically.

But note - the age of identity also closely follows social media use.

This is a fraudulent mentality foisted on our culture by the gay activist mafia who had to create a new life purpose after they achieved gay marriage, let they all lose their cushy jobs.

Btw - its not to say that true intersex (genital phenotype inconsistent or non-classifiable with chromosomal sex) does not exist but it is approximately 0.018% of the population. Roughly 1 in 5,500 people born or about 60K in the US population.

I don't think anyone has any issue with those 60k trying to figure out how to live with the biological hand they are dealt. The problem is activists trying to destroy a culture by making it seem as if that 60k is actually in the 10s of millions so as to normalize a chosen sexually deviant behavior.

Last edited:

If there exists a statutory legal definition for age of consent then it logically follows there is a minimum age to which a person is considered old enough to be rationally responsible to make certain decisions. If this is the case (and I think it inarguable that it is) then it would be an even application of existing law that a person under a certain age is considered too young to give rationally responsible consent regarding sexual reassignment. Otherwise the whole concept of being old enough to set a statutory consent line for anything based on the subject's comprehension of consequences is moot, right?

Now to your question if the above is true then it would in fact seem illegal to allow something of the magnitude of sexual reassignment to take place on someone too young to consent. The question then becomes not if it's illegal, which it definitionally would have to be, but why isn't it being prosecuted as such. The only possible way to avoid the conflict would be to simply come out and try to sell the idea of "Well, X age is obviously too young of mind and body to make Y decision but it's different if it's Z decision despite the massive life implications.".

Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back