Vandy players smack talking bUTch

Vandy's season outlook..

vo9Kbvi.gif

In f'ing credible!

I'm from Nashville. This is why I have always hated Vandy's players and fans. This is nothing new. Years ago, when Aaron Hayden broke his leg during a game against Vandy they taunted him. Later that night, some of the Vandy players came into the Boundry restaurant and continued to try and start stuff with the TN fans. They were laughing about his injury wishing him the worst. The players and fans have always acted like this. This video should be sent to the Vandy athletic dept. Oh wait, they don't have an athletic dept.. I am sending this to the chancellor. Let's see if we get a response.

Finally found the video on YouTube. Disgusting is the first word that comes to mind. Jones needs to show this in the locker room before the candy game, it'll be like feeding a steak to a lion. I do think they were right about one thing the score UT 56 vu 10

Easy on the Duke Lacrosse team. That turned out to be a made up set of charges and all those kids were cleared and the DA fired in disgrace. I think the evidence must be pretty clear in the Vandy mess.:peace2:

lOL, that young lady is now charged with murder! sweet young thing.

I can't find the video and after reading y'alls comments idk if I want to. Can someone give me a run down?

Side note: I am sure nobody is trying to be mean but rape isn't a joke or funny. You never know who reads this stuff.

Those who don't remember the previous century of Vanderbilt football are doomed to repeat it....give it time, nature will run it's course soon enough.

Reactions: 1 person
Those who don't remember the previous century of Vanderbilt football are doomed to repeat it....give it time, nature will run it's course soon enough.

Vandy has an easy schedule now and they have had an easy schedule for the past two seasons. Once, they get a more difficult schedule and Franklin sees that he can't keep getting winning records and bowl games, he will leave for a different job.

His stock will only rise as long as he is winning. Once a more difficult schedule arrives, they will start to lose and his stock will begin to fall. He will bail before he starts to lose.

Kinda like Urban Crier did once Tebow left..... He jumped ship and left his replacement with an empty cupport of players and a losing record. Franklin will leave soon enough.

Vandy has an easy schedule now and they have had an easy schedule for the past two seasons. Once, they get a more difficult schedule and Franklin sees that he can't keep getting winning records and bowl games, he will leave for a different job.

His stock will only rise as long as he is winning. Once a more difficult schedule arrives, they will start to lose and his stock will begin to fall. He will bail before he starts to lose.

Kinda like Urban Crier did once Tebow left..... He jumped ship and left his replacement with an empty cupport of players and a losing record. Franklin will leave soon enough.
Maybe he will go back to Libya and rule with an iron fist like his father.

VN Store

Back