Vandy WR coach responds to Butch Jones

Great. Another thread about Vandy.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I thought the same, but this is actually worth mentioning I'd say. The way their coach is behaving on twitter is ridiculous. Idc how some troll vol fans act, when a football coach of a university responds and acts in kind, that's just ridiculous.

If Butch was indeed referring to Vandy it would be the first thing hes done since hes been here that I disagree with. We have bigger fish to fry. Vandy shouldnt even cross BJ's mind until the week of the game. I doubt very seriously he was aiming his comment towards little ole Vandy.

If Butch was indeed referring to Vandy it would be the first thing hes done since hes been here that I disagree with. We have bigger fish to fry. Vandy shouldnt even cross BJ's mind until the week of the game. I doubt very seriously he was aiming his comment towards little ole Vandy.

Actually, I think he was referring to Cincy.

He called out the fans there last year because they only had 26k or so show up to a big home game.

Actually, I think he was referring to Cincy.

He called out the fans there last year because they only had 26k or so show up to a big home game.

I just think he was speaking in generalities and talking about what a great fan base and stadium we have here in Knoxville.

Reactions: 1 person
Good to see Franklin's big mouth and lack of respect has rubbed off on their players. That will take them far in life. Great job teaching life lessons, Coach Franklin!

A Vandy person making fun of the UT football program is like Mike Hamilton laughing at someone for doing a sorry job as an AD!!

We just had one & a half times as many people at our spring game than their stadium holds.

Vandy people have a pea brain to go with their peabody.

Last edited:
Josh Gattis (@thenewVUgattis) tweeted at 11:00 AM on Wed, Apr 17, 2013:
Anything under a 930 can face penalties by the SEC. Coaches cant blame APRs on former coaches it falls on the structure of the program!

After posting the APR list showing UT in last.

Weak and small. Reeks of fear, jealousy, and/or anger. Can't or won't sell yourself so you go negative. See how far that gets you.

Reactions: 2 people
Good to see Franklin's big mouth and lack of respect has rubbed off on their players. That will take them far in life. Great job teaching life lessons, Coach Franklin!

Players? That's a coach. I saw that & nearly fell out of my chair. I can understand players doing that, but not a coach.

"Not every1 can have 60k fan 2 see a spring game but some can win 9 games win a bowl game & graduate 88% of their players not 58% #ANCHORDOWN"
Have fun with this.

Totally unnecessary for Josh Gattis to take, IMO, a cheap shot at CBJ.

Considering how many more players from UT, and the rest of the SEC, have progressed to NFL careers (some leaving early to do so), I suppose Gattis feels compelled to take a jab with one of the few stats Vandy takes comfort in concerning their football team...

JMHO

"Not every1 can have 60k fan 2 see a spring game but some can win 9 games win a bowl game & graduate 88% of their players not 58% #ANCHORDOWN"

Have fun with this.

i thought vandy footballers went to the slow part of the university, not the smart part, am i misremembering?

Have fun with this.

If Vanderbilt has such tough academic standards, why is it so easy to graduate? Logic would suggest that tough academic standards would make it tougher for kids to make acceptable grades and eventually graduate.

So, if a college undeservedly gives out good grades to all football players, does that make them a better academic school?

VN Store

Back