Vescovi?

I think Vescovi and JJJ will both play in Europe--and they certainly have every chance to play well. I don't see JJJ making
a mark in the NBA--he's a real long shot. For starters, he's a tweener--not really a guard and doesn't have the size or length to be an impact
forward. He's got a nice mid-range jumper--but that is not exactly a prized skill set in a league dominated, unfortunately, by 3-point shooting. Indeed, I think Vescovi would have a better (long) shot of making an NBA roster than JJJ, as he is a true guard and can shoot--but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. They can both have good careers in Europe, I would think, if they choose that route. Here's wishing those two Vol stalwarts all the best!
Can shoot, yes. Will he shoot? Not sure after his last season...

Didn't Lightfoot start out at Hiawasse JC, then transferred to Georgia Tech and played on that Lethal Weapon 3 (Kenny Anderson, Brian Oliver and Dennis Scott) Final 4 team ?
He played at juco at Hiawasse and then followed his coach to Idaho. Where he became the school and conference’s all time leading scorer. 2100 plus points. He originally signed with OU but was a prop 48 and went juco. It all worked out in the end for him. Nice guy with a great story

Reactions: The Dog
He played at juco at Hiawasse and then followed his coach to Idaho. Where he became the school and conference’s all time leading scorer. 2100 plus points. He originally signed with OU but was a prop 48 and went juco. It all worked out in the end for him. Nice guy with a great story
Ok, my bad. I guess I'm thinking of Malcolm Mackey, another Chattanooga kid

VN Store

Back