Vescovi?

His standing vert is more than 2 zscores above the nba average. Laugh your ass off all you want. Lol.
That is a bit above average not freakish....31. For comparison Reed Sheppard posted a 32.5 so is he Superman? Freakish would be Matt Mcclung at 36". You are obviously using the google standing vert of 28" which is an average of like all-time combines. If you read further it also notes that that average is steadily increasing... Also when you look at the results from this years combine it puts his numbers in context. there is your top 15.. I'm pretty sure an athletic freak 2/3 should be up there with centers and power forwards right? Those top 8 or 9 guys are the freaks my friend. Oso Ighodaro is 6'10 bro..PJ Hall 6'9. Kel'el Ware is 7 dang feet that is freakish.

PLAYERPOSSTANDING VERTICAL LEAP
Adem BonaC
35​
Oso IghodaroC
35​
Devin CarterSG
35​
Trentyn FlowersSF
34.5​
Trevon BrazilePF
33​
PJ HallC
32.5​
Kel'el WareC
32.5​
Reed SheppardPG
32.5​
KJ SimpsonPG
32.5​
Cam ChristieSG
32.5​
Ryan DunnPF
32​
Tyler SmithPF
32​
Mark SearsPG
32​
Bronny JamesSG
32​

To you his 31-inch vert is freaky to the NBA he is a white boy with good bounce. Be real if JJJ posted a 31 people would be like yeah...cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArdentVol
That is a bit above average not freakish....31. For comparison Reed Sheppard posted a 32.5 so is he Superman? Freakish would be Matt Mcclung at 36". You are obviously using the google standing vert of 28" which is an average of like all-time combines. If you read further it also notes that that average is steadily increasing... Also when you look at the results from this years combine it puts his numbers in context. there is your top 15.. I'm pretty sure an athletic freak 2/3 should be up there with centers and power forwards right? Those top 8 or 9 guys are the freaks my friend. Oso Ighodaro is 6'10 bro..PJ Hall 6'9. Kel'el Ware is 7 dang feet that is freakish.

PLAYERPOSSTANDING VERTICAL LEAP
Adem BonaC
35​
Oso IghodaroC
35​
Devin CarterSG
35​
Trentyn FlowersSF
34.5​
Trevon BrazilePF
33​
PJ HallC
32.5​
Kel'el WareC
32.5​
Reed SheppardPG
32.5​
KJ SimpsonPG
32.5​
Cam ChristieSG
32.5​
Ryan DunnPF
32​
Tyler SmithPF
32​
Mark SearsPG
32​
Bronny JamesSG
32​

To you his 31-inch vert is freaky to the NBA he is a white boy with good bounce. Be real if JJJ posted a 31 people would be like yeah...cool.
Like I said, you love to argue, even if it’s semantics… He was in the top 19% of the combine. I’d say 1/5 guys are freaks in the nba. Your point about him being white is just race baiting bullshît lol, gtfo with that trash

Like I said, you love to argue, even if it’s semantics… He was in the top 19% of the combine. I’d say 1/5 guys are freaks in the nba. Your point about him being white is just race baiting bullshît lol, gtfo with that trash
Ummm no it was not it was a statement of fact. Dalton Knecht is sneaky athletic. Have you watched him play? Ever? I have and I have watched the Lakers since the late 80's religiously. I see how you're trying to redirect but not falling for it. Compared to people walking the street everyone in the NBA is an athletic freak. Compared to most NBA players DK is above-average athletically.

Let me be clear DK is a beast and is going to be a great player in the NBA and is in a perfect position to do so. The Lakers have an awesome development program and awesome results over the last two decades or so developing draft picks....then trading them away like morons. Larry Nance Jr, KCP, THT, Caruso, Zubak, BI, Julius Randle, Josh Hart, Kuzma. Now probably Reeves. And they haveJalen Hood-Schifino (last years #17 pick) and Max Christie in the pipeline and Scottie Pippen Jr who they developed on a two way is looking good for the Grizzlies after being picked up to help fill minutes for Ja's suspension. He won't take as much time as most as he is already mature but DK's best role is 6th man. Especially if he wants to get paid. He can be the first option off the bench or 4th option as a starter.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Jokic can't jump up on a curb and has won 3 MVP's and a NBA Championship.
Athleticism is overrated in the NBA. Skill wins Championships. The superstars that dominate and win rings tend to be guys that were able to blend the 2. If you go down the list of Amazing athletes that could jump out of the gym you'll notice most of them barely made the playoffs.. 7 footers are the running backs of the NBA super low shelf times because they end up with knee or foot problems. Jordan, Lebron, Joker were freaks but they won because they raised their skill levels. Giannis is the single Exception I can think of that did it on pure freakishness and since that Championship the NBA has learned the formula to stop him. Go under on every screen and build a wall at the basket. He has no jumper. Jordan was the same his first 5-6 years in the league he was just an athletic beast.. then the pistons sent him to the gym and the lab he developed that fade away and put on weight and learned to go left.

You’re a walking meme.
But I'm right.... His numbers on paper don't translate on screen. He does not look slow by any means but he does not look like the second coming of Vince Carter either. I have seen him make some nice dunks but often it feels weird seeing highlights....It reminds me of when Candace Parker won the dunk contest at the McDonalds All-American game. She was barely making layup line one-handed dunks and getting 50's the boys all missed their last dunk

it was great she could dunk but....really

Ummm no it was not it was a statement of fact. Dalton Knecht is sneaky athletic. Have you watched him play? Ever? I have and I have watched the Lakers since the late 80's religiously. I see how you're trying to redirect but not falling for it. Compared to people walking the street everyone in the NBA is an athletic freak. Compared to most NBA players DK is above-average athletically.

Let me be clear DK is a beast and is going to be a great player in the NBA and is in a perfect position to do so. The Lakers have an awesome development program and awesome results over the last two decades or so developing draft picks....then trading them away like morons. Larry Nance Jr, KCP, THT, Caruso, Zubak, BI, Julius Randle, Josh Hart, Kuzma. Now probably Reeves. And they haveJalen Hood-Schifino (last years #17 pick) and Max Christie in the pipeline and Scottie Pippen Jr who they developed on a two way is looking good for the Grizzlies after being picked up to help fill minutes for Ja's suspension. He won't take as much time as most as he is already mature but DK's best role is 6th man. Especially if he wants to get paid. He can be the first option off the bench or 4th option as a starter.
Jesus Christ you’re a know-it-all lol go argue with the wall my guy, I don’t care enough about this semantical argument, but it sure seems important to you to let everyone know that Dalton is not a freak. Your suggestion that I only say that cuz he’s white is bullshît and honestly low class on your part

Athleticism is overrated in the NBA. Skill wins Championships. The superstars that dominate and win rings tend to be guys that were able to blend the 2.

It’s all about what you can do with the ball. If you can drive it by defenders with your speed or shoot it into the basket from range, better than anyone else, you have a special place in the NBA. Knecht’s game is his wonderful shot. He’s going to use his other gifts to complement that shot and he’s going to be useful for a long time due to having a really pretty shot that is consistent, high release, and quick.

Everyone in the NBA can hit wide open shots, but Knecht’s doesn’t take a lot of time nor does it use a gimmicky step back. I believe Knecht can be an all star. I can’t expect Knecht to make the Olympic 12.

Reactions: pimo1
It’s all about what you can do with the ball. If you can drive it by defenders with your speed or shoot it into the basket from range, better than anyone else, you have a special place in the NBA. Knecht’s game is his wonderful shot. He’s going to use his other gifts to complement that shot and he’s going to be useful for a long time due to having a really pretty shot that is consistent, high release, and quick.

Everyone in the NBA can hit wide open shots, but Knecht’s doesn’t take a lot of time nor does it use a gimmicky step back. I believe Knecht can be an all star. I can’t expect Knecht to make the Olympic 12.
I think Knecht is immensely. He is a plus athlete and has mad skills. His skill is what will move him ahead it what got him drafted. He is a legit 3 level scorer thats skill. He has the ability to create his own shot thats a rare skill. He also has the athleticism to be a nightmare coming off screens and a threat at the basket. He will develop more skills at the NBA level.

VN Store

Back