Vescovi?

Love Santi but he's no where near as athletic as Reed plus he's 4 years older.
Was just curious.

He’s smaller in every measurement category other than the vertical.

Vescovi’s last two years are just as good as Reed’s first. Again, I get it, he’s a freshman.

50% shooting vs 40%, Vescovi averaged 3 shots more per game both of those seasons.

All I’m saying is, I personally don’t see it with Shep.

Reactions: VolBalls33
Which one of your favorite?
It’s hard to say. I loved living in chile but their communist president is disrupting what is currently the best economy in South America, probably won’t be for long.

In terms of the lifestyle closest to what we have in America or in wealthier European nations, Uruguay. Great economy but very small country, 5 million people if I remember correctly. They have the best leadership in government in the Americas imo.

In terms of women, it’s colombia and it’s not even close. If any of you are divorced/single and feeling lonely, go to colombia for a few weeks and you’ll fall in love (probably 5x per day) and they’re the sweetest, kindest, most fun-seeking girls on the planet in my estimation . Lol.

If you’re looking for a wild party, Brazil. I didn’t live there really, but I was there for 3 months consulting for a cannabis company.. CBD from hemp, as thc is still illegal there.

If you’re ever this far South let me know and I’ll buy you a beer.

Edit: I left out Argentina. It’s a **** show economically, the girls are pretty but the country as a whole is pretty arrogant and condescending toward its neighbors. Wasn’t my cup of tea. They think they’re European but their economy is headed toward Central America level ****.

Last edited:
Was just curious.

He’s smaller in every measurement category other than the vertical.

Vescovi’s last two years are just as good as Reed’s first. Again, I get it, he’s a freshman.

50% shooting vs 40%, Vescovi averaged 3 shots more per game both of those seasons.

All I’m saying is, I personally don’t see it with Shep.
Sheppard has a reeeeeally high floor, but I don’t know that I could stand up straight in the room because his ceiling is pretty close to his floor. JMO.

Of course I thought Freddy Dillione would be our leading scorer this past year lol, I’m proof that playing the sport at a (somewhat) high level doesn’t make you a good coach or scout.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
The John Prine song reference is still half-(maybe two-thirds) serious. It's a good time for a young couple to invest in some self-sufficiency, and the southern hemisphere might be the better half of the world in which to do that.

Dig a little and you'll find that Europe and the US are moving onto war footing. Finland's new president has expressed interest in staging nuclear weapons in his country for the first time. Sweden's legislature is debating an offer to the US military that would give our military full access to their military bases with the option for the US to own those bases after two years!

The national debt requires some kind of reset. The western central banks (BIS, Fed, London) would always prefer an economy where they have control (risk management) rather than having to work around democratic unpredictables, and technocracy now offers that. Historically, the best ways to reset an economy are war and/or depression. The U.S. has maintained control of most of the world by holding countries in debt traps (since WW2), but now we're in our own debt trap.

I'll shut up instead of going into a diatribe. Enjoy some prime Prine...

Thanks for the Prine!

First, since Maria is from Ohio, not sure that overseas is actually an extremely favorable venue... in the big scheme of things.
I, for one, am hoping he lands a spot with the Warriors. Would love for him to interact with Curry and learn a thing or two.

I know people that played in Turkey, Greece and Israel. They didn’t pay US taxes. They have to repatriate the money a little at a time
But there is a system set up for it.
It looks like those players are paid after tax and the teams pay the tax for them. Uncle Sam gets his hands in everybody's pockets whether they know it or not.

VN Store

Back