Viktor Orban and Hungary

Not better though. You can’t name a country that is better overall. And there are certain “truths” that aren’t really the “other side of the story” because they are myths and conspiracy theory exaggerations to fit a narrative.
The homeless rate is much lower in Japan and so is the crime rate. I can walk around any big city in Japan late at night and the likelihood of something bad happening to me is very, very slim. I can't say the same about our big cities. I would have no problem moving to Tokyo or Osaka but wouldn't want to live in Chicago, San Francisco, Baltimore, etc. The food is also amazing in Japan. So yeah it's just as good as the U.S. Some aspects of living there, such as the low crime rate, are even better.

He’s “great”. He’s another guy who doesn’t believe in freedom especially freedom of the press and also uses his power to make his family rich off the backs of the Hungarian people
You got proof of your accusations? And I don't mean the blatant disinformation you've been reading from far left outlets lately.

The left and far left and EU and the democrat party here do not like Orban. So he's obviously doing something right. Plus Hungary, like Poland, has been against this mass immigration that the EU has been trying to force onto their counties. Another reason a ton of disinformation gets spread about Orban.

Let me be clear, I hate what this country has turned into right now and the direction this country is going in. We need to turn this s^^t around.

Agreed. It's not the country, it's the supposed leaders. The lies in the media. The corruption. The nutcases in important positions. The midterms would just be a first small step in turning this around. There is so much money at stake right now with the political machine 3/4's of them probably needs replacing.

The Matrix.

Makes too much sense. A landlocked country would be committing suicide on its economy and living standards. Also, keep an eye on Western Ukraine and those ethnic Hungarians...

Orban Says Hungary Won't Support Proposed EU Embargo On Russian Oil

He has also frequently poked Ukraine's government over the rights of ethnic Hungarians living in western Ukraine.

Several other EU countries -- including Slovakia, Bulgaria and the Czech Republic -- have also voiced concern about the consequences for national economies if Russian oil is blocked.

Orban said the proposal didn't differentiate between countries; EU members that have a coastline, for example, can import oil by tankers. Landlocked Hungary doesn't have that option and therefore is more reliant on Russian oil through pipelines.

Diplomats said Hungary and Slovakia would be given until the end of 2023, but Orban suggested that wasn't enough time.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
The homeless rate is much lower in Japan and so is the crime rate. I can walk around any big city in Japan late at night and the likelihood of something bad happening to me is very, very slim. I can't say the same about our big cities. I would have no problem moving to Tokyo or Osaka but wouldn't want to live in Chicago, San Francisco, Baltimore, etc. The food is also amazing in Japan. So yeah it's just as good as the U.S. Some aspects of living there, such as the low crime rate, are even better.
truth

39-6 in my lifetime. Pretty regularly. Always will be better than them. Just like the US is always better than everyone else
Space Coast said we USED to beat them regularly. You said we still did. You were wrong. Hopefully we go back to beating them more regularly and not be scared of Army.

Space Coast said we USED to beat them regularly. You said we still did. You were wrong. Hopefully we go back to beating them more regularly and not be scared of Army.
3in a row is pretty regular. It’s impossible to beat someone every time you play. You take more L’s here than army takes to navy lol

3in a row is pretty regular. It’s impossible to beat someone every time you play. You take more L’s here than army takes to navy lol
So that means they were 5-3 in the previous 8 meetings. That definitely wasn't good. Army and Navy have very innovative offenses. Best rivalry in the history of college football.

So that means they were 5-3 in the previous 8 meetings. That definitely wasn't good. Army and Navy have very innovative offenses. Best rivalry in the history of college football.
Lmao literally if people cared they wouldn’t be midmajor afterthoughts. Army couldn’t even make it in CUSA

No one is scared. They are beneath us. They are the unskilled workers in this scenario if that helps you
Wow. Talking bad about one of our military service academies. You are something else.

Guess we really took a step up by playing Akron instead lol.

Reactions: AshG
Wow. Talking bad about one of our military service academies. You are something else.

Guess we really took a step up by playing Akron instead lol.
Saying Tennessee’s football program is better and more important than the service academies isn’t “talking bad” it’s stating facts.

Saying Tennessee’s football program is better and more important than the service academies isn’t “talking bad” it’s stating facts.
Better overall football program. Yes. More important or claiming they are beneath us is a tad disrespectful. Especially when you consider that we are playing teams like Akron, Tennessee Tech, UT Martin, etc. I'd rather play teams like Army, Navy, Air Force, BYU or North Dakota State who will give us a better game and challenge us more.

Reactions: AshG
Makes too much sense. A landlocked country would be committing suicide on its economy and living standards. Also, keep an eye on Western Ukraine and those ethnic Hungarians...

Orban Says Hungary Won't Support Proposed EU Embargo On Russian Oil

He has also frequently poked Ukraine's government over the rights of ethnic Hungarians living in western Ukraine.

Several other EU countries -- including Slovakia, Bulgaria and the Czech Republic -- have also voiced concern about the consequences for national economies if Russian oil is blocked.

Orban said the proposal didn't differentiate between countries; EU members that have a coastline, for example, can import oil by tankers. Landlocked Hungary doesn't have that option and therefore is more reliant on Russian oil through pipelines.

Diplomats said Hungary and Slovakia would be given until the end of 2023, but Orban suggested that wasn't enough time.

F’ the EU!

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Better overall football program. Yes. More important or claiming they are beneath us is a tad disrespectful. Especially when you consider that we are playing teams like Akron, Tennessee Tech, UT Martin, etc. I'd rather play teams like Army, Navy, Air Force, BYU or North Dakota State who will give us a better game and challenge us more.
Army is 3-2 against Akron and has lost to the MAC or FCS schools 22 times since 2000. They are no different at all

Army is 3-2 against Akron and has lost to the MAC or FCS schools 22 times since 2000. They are no different at all
They did beat an SEC team in their bowl game last year. They have significantly improved the last 6 years. Monken is also a very good coach.

They were pretty awful for some time before that though as you've mentioned and as most people who follow college football outside the SEC know.

VN Store

Back