*****VolNation Season Pick Contest, $250 Amazon Gift Card*****

I’m trash at this game
I've followed my year over year trend.
Did excellent the first few weeks and hung around the top...then fell.back to Earth this week with a dismal 4-6 performance.

My only hope is that this is my worst week as the format throws that week out.

Reactions: Rifleman
Did excellent the first few weeks and hung around the top...then fell.back to Earth this week with a dismal 4-6 performance.

Texas teams have really been the bane for me. I am going to have to use the George Costanza method for all picks with Texas teams from here on.

It was a tough week. I went 4-6 too. I try to make my picks based on previous opponents and ability to run and stop the run based on the ESPN metrics. Hasn’t really worked out for me thus far.

OMG...I think I took myself out of the running this week.

I got 4...FOUR....correct...oye

Welcome to the peloton. I'm using random pick strategies from here on. This week my picks were based on which team's logos and uniforms my wife preferred. Vols and Ducks were the only big winners for her. Hopefully it translates to the field.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Welcome to the peloton. I'm using random pick strategies from here on. This week my picks were based on which team's logos and uniforms my wife preferred. Vols and Ducks were the only big winners for her. Hopefully it translates to the field.
I have a bicentennial quarter my gramps gave me years ago that I carry around as my lucky charm / worry coin.
I think I'm going to go back to just flipping that to make my picks...heads is home team, tails is visiting.

it has to be statistically better than what I've been doing...HAHAHA

@Freak, currently, I am a member of both VolNation 2023 and the old VolNation group on ESPN. In the 2023 group, I’m fifth (on an upward trajectory), but in the old group, I’m first. If I maintain first place in the old group through the remainder of the season, do I get a Doesn’t Count Champion badge? 😁

Reactions: IndianaVol
@Freak, currently, I am a member of both VolNation 2023 and the old VolNation group on ESPN. In the 2023 group, I’m fifth (on an upward trajectory), but in the old group, I’m first. If I maintain first place in the old group through the remainder of the season, do I get a Doesn’t Count Champion badge? 😁
We'll call it the Dollar Short, Day Late trophy HAHAHA

@Freak Is there anything I need to do about the season pick contest? Will somebody contact me?

1702093016895.png

Last edited:
Is there anything I need to do about the season pick contest? Will somebody contact me?

1702093016895.png

VN Store

Back