Vols Fall Practice #2

Thanks Fingers for all you do.

Know you can’t really tell much from a few minute video but the practice seemed a lot more crisper and the receivers and qb seemed to be catching and throwing better than yesterday. GBO

Not worried at all about any of these minor injuries. They seem to be leftover bumps & bruises from summer workouts and should be filed under “coaches being cautionary for first couple weeks of camp”

Likely all of them will suit up 100% by game 1 and certainly by SEC play. Our team is actually very healthy overall and seem to be in the best shape of CJH tenure

I’m more interested in Seldon’s injury return, seems he’s doing even better than expected. Would love to see him get reps at NC state to be ready for SEC play

I'm hoping Boo Carter is too good to keep off the field and plays the star. That puts Jourdon Thomas at safety.
I’ll be surprised if that happens by game 1 but I think at some point in the season. Boo’s going to be special! I’m guessing he’s going to be our returner this year as well.

To those who think Playing a football game in Late August/ September in the daytime is just fine, Notice; they are practicing Indoors....

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Man I’m really excited to see what we do with TEs this year. I LOVED watching Princeton Fant designed runs/option plays in 2022. He was so underrated. Didn’t seem like that position was as exciting last year but E. Davis and H. Staes look like giants out there this year. You gotta think we’ll be utilizing them extensively.

I like how Heupel let's these guys be themselves and doesn't try to control every part of their lives like some other coaches in the sec.

It seems like the focus is on recruiting high character men instead of chasing the most talented guys who might have behavioral or character flaws. Not saying we've never had issues, but on the whole, heupels teams seem very disciplined and focused off the field.

To those who think Playing a football game in Late August/ September in the daytime is just fine, Notice; they are practicing Indoors....

I🌧🌧🌧🌧
Tennessee hit the field on Thursday morning for their second official practice of the fall camp slate. With ongoing rain still in the Knoxville area, Tennessee’s practice was kept indoors for a second straight day during the media availability.

This is not a cut/slight of CJH but he’s the only head coach I can think of that’s able to pull off the backwards cap👀
I go all the way back to coach Dickey and none of them would look right doing it.
Just a funny observation 😎

I'll get roasted but Nico, while having filled out a bit, still looks pretty wiry to me.

He's a tall kid next to Gaston Moore and the others but apparently weighs about the same as Moore.

The SEC Defenses are going to try to break him in half, I'm afraid. On the plus side, he's got some dogs in front of him.

I'll get roasted but Nico, while having filled out a bit, still looks pretty wiry to me.

He's a tall kid next to Gaston Moore and the others but apparently weighs about the same as Moore.

The SEC Defenses are going to try to break him in half, I'm afraid. On the plus side, he's got some dogs in front of him.
Can't break what you can't touch, or catch. Our line should be very good this year. 🤞

VN Store

Back