Vols Fall Practice #2

I thought they were going to be standard in games at some point?

This study suggests GCs are not effective in reducing the magnitude of head impacts experienced by NCAA Division I American football players.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Nico is 6-6. That makes him look thinner. He would look filled out if he were the same thickness at 6-3. So he’s no easier to “break” than a filled out 6-3 QB.
I've heard he is very strong for his build. Growing up you see skinny people and every now and then you see skinny person take their shirt off and their still skinny but their ripped its a difference.

Thanks, Zach.

As he was preparing down in Houston for his arrival on Rocky Top in late May, Warren trained alongside some NFL offensive lineman and crossed paths with a former Vol in Zach Fulton, whole thoughts on his alma mater only made Warren more excited to start his college career.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Happy Sunday

AUGUST 2024

August 4, 2024: I see your waffling, not knowing what to do. Settle the issues today, once and for all. Have I not been with you in times when change brought about order? It was I who brought about the circumstances that required change that resulted in divine order. Let your faith rest in the assurance that nothing escapes My notice, and when you call for help I am there to give wisdom and direction. Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me, and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

VN Store

Back