Vols Fall Practice #8 (closed) Scrimmage

What we ought to do is go down to Tuscaloosa, hack into their sound system and pipe in "The Best of Brenda Lee" to their practice. I mean, really get into their heads down there. Nick would probably love it, but he would have a mutiny on his hands. The ONLY reason I know about her is my parents abused me by dragging me to her concert when I was six or seven years old. I never forgave them.
Be sure to cue up Brenda Lee's "Nobody Wins" ...they'll be draggin' through practice while snifflin'.

But vbs at least had cookies and (if you were very lucky) those super sugary drinks in the little plastic barrels with the foil lids
View attachment 568998
You must've gone to a rich church in the '70s!

Back in the '50s, we would hear the echoes from the fellowship hall of big, metal spoons clinking against the sides of glass pitchers as the ladies mixed packets of kool-aid and big scoops of sugar. That sound meant they'd be pouring it into paper cups within 5 minutes, and we'd get our choice between iced oatmeal cookies or those thin, clover shaped shortbread cookies. And sometimes there was a cookie with a hard, yellow-striped frosting on it... can't remember what it was, but it had no flavor and I avoided it anyway 'cause that yellow looked like mustard.

Yeah... Insulin Bible School... but it kept our mama's alive to have us out of the house for those hours!

It will be a psychological test more than anything. Have to perform well on the road in a wild night environment before we take that next step upwards. We didn’t perform well mentally against either Georgia or South Carolina and it cost us a playoff berth. Beat Florida and Alabama in away night games this year and I give us even odds at a National Championship this season
No doubt we be interesting to see the growth in this team by its road night games. In CHRIST Alone

What we ought to do is go down to Tuscaloosa, hack into their sound system and pipe in "The Best of Brenda Lee" to their practice. I mean, really get into their heads down there. Nick would probably love it, but he would have a mutiny on his hands. The ONLY reason I know about her is my parents abused me by dragging me to her concert when I was six or seven years old. I never forgave them.
Did you know that it is a proven fact that Brenda Lee deters robbery?

Reactions: FLVOL_79
nm
Posted an invitation to croquet on the lawn of a British estate that included a string quartet.
But it violated something.

Guess I better stop hacking Buckingham P.
All depends on the string quartet in question. Anything by Haydn is perfect. Beethoven’s Große Fugue would throw off your concentration
😂

I'm Sorry.

VN Store

Back