Vols open at -48 against Kent State

Not really. We beat NCST by 41. And let’s be honest. The illegal man downfield that cost is a TD was a BS call. That’s 58 and that’s 48 points against a ranked team.
and if they cleaned up a few other things on some drives that resulted in FGs and the punt, they could've dropped 65-70 on NC State

They might need to start doing half push-ups half squats when the score gets high. Would be funny to see that on tv.
They need to change the tradition to 7 pushups per td after we break 30… doing the score worth of pushups each time in a heup offense with this much talent is evil lol go vols

I don't bet on sports, but admit I was very tempted Week 1 and 2. The lines for both Chattanooga and NC State seemed WAY too low to me.

Not so much this week. -48 is one of those lines where you might be betting on 'running up the score' a bit. Still pretty decent chance we beat that, but this line feels more correct than the first two.

I don't care much about the score. We need to quickly build a lead and then protect our starters from injury. That is the main focus here. Gameday will be in Oklahoma next week when Tennessee plays and we must be healthy

I would normally agree. However, that heisman isn’t gonna win itself.

Unless Nico just comes out and balls out against Alabama and Georgia, he probably doesn't have a shot.

Quinn Ewers and Carson Beck are probably the leaders right now.

I hate these games. They're a waste of time.
Could be perfect for the lead-up to Oklahoma. Better than a bye week, and less taxing than a higher tier opponent. Probably, Gaston will get some needed reps and our key play makers will be able to rest after a few reps. Yeah, I think this is perfect as long as everyone stays healthy.

I hate these games. They're a waste of time.
Amen brother. Give me a Tech Virginia or Georgia type, a Duke, a Wake, a Memphis, any B10/B12 shmo that tOSU/Michigan/Texas/OU made their bones off of but never again a team ranked this low.

VN Store

Back