Vols Picked to finish 5TH in the East

Y'all should get that butch gets that y'all get it that he gets it. Don't worry if they don't get it. They're going to get that he gets it and y'all will know that you were able to get it before they got it that butch gets it

Ahhh got it

I say no worse than 4th in the East and 8-9 in the Conf.

6-7 wins and Music City is realistic tough goal this year...keep rolling in recuiting...Outback or Peach next year 8 or 9 wins and SEC Championship game Dec 2015 with 11 wins

I'm concerned with our skill positions. Butch will have to be on top of his coaching game to match our players with the right schemes. The strength of our team is our offensive line. I have no doubt that Butch is a good football coach. I like us to surprise a lot of people. I think we are better than fifth.

You must be smoking some pretty srong stuff.
I think are vols will shock the world this year and we go to the sec champ game. People think because we lost Bray Hunter and Patterson that we will not be as good. I think we got just as much talent but we will be balanced a better coach a better D players are hungry and Butch is feeding them what they need.

Butch will be coach of the year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back