Vols you played with or against growing up

I never played against him but I'm the same age as John Henderson and all we ever heard about was "Baby Shaq" and...thank God we don't play Pearl Cohn.

Played ball against Wayne Chism in basketball while he was at Bolivar, they were in our district, you can imagine the years him and Kemp played together. And although not Tennessee guys, played against John Jenkins and Jabriel Washington (Bama)

Played with Carl Witherspoon
Played against Jackie Walker, Neil Clabo, Tim Townes among others
Knox county and East TN football was pretty good in the late 60's

My dad played at Fulton with Jackie Walker, Rod Widby and D.D. Lewis. Tons of talent in K town back then

I played again James Wilhoit when he was at Hendersonville and I played at Beech. I also played against Jamarcus Coker, but we all know how that ended up. I also played against Walter Fisher.
I played with Malcom Sheffield, not sure if he really ever played but was on the team.

Played with C. Holloway, R. Wallace, T. West, R.Woods, R.Honeycutt and a host of Vols both in the summer and in college. Covered Larry Seivers in football in high school my senior year. Played with T. Helton's dad and Uncle in summer ball and played two on two with Bernard King once at Dean Hill rec center.

Reactions: 1 person
Didnt play against any Vols but I played against Sheldon Richardson, current recruit Roderick Johnson, and Derrick Washington. Was on the video crew for the high school during middle school when Jeremy Maclin and Mike Mcneil (Rams TE) played. Also, unfortunately I was in on a play when a current mizzou commit Anthony Gatti tore his ACL. I appreciate every experience.

Never played against him, but I was a freshman at Happy Valley when Jason Witten was a senior at Elizabethton. He single-handedly shut down our offense that year.

Played ball against Reggie Cobb and Randy Sanders. I also ran track against Reggie and Keith Davis. Smoked Reggie but Keith not so much lol! GBO

I also played football and ran track against Reggie Cobb and Preston Warren. Not to mention Tony Flannigan and Willy Lundy.
The only time I remember Reggie getting beat in a meet was by Preston Warren. Is that you Preston?

played against shazzon bradley, man was a beast in high school. just was the typical tweener for the orange but he gave his all every day in knoxville

VN Store

Back