Vote for Smokey!!!! Capital One Mascot of the Year

Last week Smokey was 3-0. Now this week he is 2-2. What happened?

Hey, mascot fans. We noticed some cheating, so we're now limiting text votes and have adjusted the totals to reflect accurate standings. We know you love your mascots, but let's play fair. May the best mascot win!
===========================================

But what I dont get is ODU has over 300k more votes but their not cheating?

Go ahead and shoot me but as a UT fan I have NEVER liked Smokey as a mascot! There, I said it! The blue tick hound is quite possibly one of the ugliest dogs in existence. There is absolutely no fierceness to it whatsoever. Plus it is completely unrelated to our nickname! Personally, I like the Pioneer or "Davey Crockett" mascot better.

Go ahead and shoot me but as a UT fan I have NEVER liked Smokey as a mascot! There, I said it! The blue tick hound is quite possibly one of the ugliest dogs in existence. There is absolutely no fierceness to it whatsoever. Plus it is completely unrelated to our nickname! Personally, I like the Pioneer or "Davey Crockett" mascot better.

I'm exactly the opposite. I cringe every time I see the pioneer dude on tv. Talk about reinforcing stereotypes.....

How long has Smokey been around as a mascot?

Go ahead and shoot me but as a UT fan I have NEVER liked Smokey as a mascot!

gun20barrel.jpg

Which alternative dog would you like?

toy_poodle.jpg
lhasa-apso-thumb-334xauto-288.jpg

shih_moro.jpg
BichonFriseWDN_Ap6D.jpg

AfghanHound1.jpg
Affenpinscher.jpg

VN Store

Back