Vote for Smokey!!!! Capital One Mascot of the Year

Appears he does not want it!

I completely agree. Why is he still wearing sleeves? Random bodies of water to stare at while contemplating his future at UT? I haven't seen any. He doesn't deserve my vote.

Plus, my cousin says he smokes pot.

only down a thousand votes... we have until in the am at 8:49 to put Smokey ahead of Oregon's Quakhead duck

i found a way to send hundreds of votes at once using my iphone. If anyone has one and has the unlimited text plan, let me know and ill share how i was able to send in 3000 votes for smokey the last night of the Orgeon vote when we were behind.

i found a way to send hundreds of votes at once using my iphone. If anyone has one and has the unlimited text plan, let me know and ill share how i was able to send in 3000 votes for smokey the last night of the Orgeon vote when we were behind.

well smokey is behind odu mascot for first overall so do it a few more times he is like 800 ahead

I too have a phone that allows 5 resends with the push of 3 keys. I was able to send almost 2000 per hour in the early morning to help us catch up the deficit and pass the duck. This week I have kept up the pace since total votes matter in the end. Last night we sat around and voted almost 7000 times without them counting. This morning I got a text message stating I had reached the daily limit vote again tomorrow. Absolutely bull! I wrote emails about the "change in rules" without response.

My wife has an I-phone we can use to text if you will message me the method, We will send as many as they allow from both phones that way. Go Smokey

We will need all we can do for Montana next week.

i have a droid x... im sure my phone will do something like that if someone would enlighten me.

smokey went on college gameday either last year or the one before it and made a fool out of the university

Well it appears that daily voting is limited to roughly 600 texts or so now. I sent 500 without problem this morning but during the next 40 sends (200 texts) I received a text message that I "exceeded the amount of votes allowed in a 24 hour period. Try again tomorrow!"

This will make it hard if not impossible to catch the crazy vote totals for Montana and ODU and really hard next week to beat Montana without supreme effort.

with smokey only 22k in votes this week and odu has 90k and montana alot also we will be in 3rd place overall at end of week

VN Store

Back