Vote To Federally Legalize Marijuana Planned In Congress

The most important thing you need to consider when purchasing CBD over the interwebs is to make sure that the seller has their product(s) tested and verified by an INDEPENDENT third party lab. Full spectrum is said to be 'better' at pain relief. All things being equal there - price.

I've found that https://www.thecbdistillery.com/ to have a great selection and some of the best prices (and discount codes found on the web from 10%-30% off), though the shipping is pretty slow (maybe it's the holidays).

Thanks Septic, they do appear to have excellent pricing for their products. We had purchased from a company called Buy CBD Oil | Pure CBD Oil | CBD Oil For Sale | Elixinol™ in the past. As I mentioned they appeared to have a good reputation.

Edibles are the real deal depending on how strong the edible was. I’ve been way more screwed up on an edible than just smoking. If it didn’t help your pain I doubt smoking would. Some people lack the enzyme in their stomach to break down the THC, my girlfriend being one, but if you felt it and it still didn’t help your pain I doubt plain MJ will do it for you.

To golfballs’ article I don’t think people with mental illness should smoke. One of the reasons I love smoking is it helps me self reflect and it makes me hyper aware of my life decisions. If you have a mental illness I doubt being hyper aware of your life and your thoughts is what you want.

And last thing. To the people who talk crap about stoners claiming it’s a miracle plant that cures cancer. There are some medicinal aspects of CBD, but those people who claim It’s a cure all plant are ”liberal” idiots who have probably never smoked in their life. All my smoking buddies agree it’s harmful, you’re freaking smoking it. Your lungs are meant for one thing. Inhaling oxygen, if you’re doing anything else than that it can’t be good. One thing I will say though is it’s better than any pharmaceutical pain drug you can get. I’ve never seen MJ destroy a life, and I’ve been around it my whole life, but I’ve definitely seen pain killers destroy a couple lives.
Agree.

Edibles are the real deal depending on how strong the edible was. I’ve been way more screwed up on an edible than just smoking. If it didn’t help your pain I doubt smoking would. Some people lack the enzyme in their stomach to break down the THC, my girlfriend being one, but if you felt it and it still didn’t help your pain I doubt plain MJ will do it for you.

To golfballs’ article I don’t think people with mental illness should smoke. One of the reasons I love smoking is it helps me self reflect and it makes me hyper aware of my life decisions. If you have a mental illness I doubt being hyper aware of your life and your thoughts is what you want.

And last thing. To the people who talk crap about stoners claiming it’s a miracle plant that cures cancer. There are some medicinal aspects of CBD, but those people who claim It’s a cure all plant are ”liberal” idiots who have probably never smoked in their life. All my smoking buddies agree it’s harmful, you’re freaking smoking it. Your lungs are meant for one thing. Inhaling oxygen, if you’re doing anything else than that it can’t be good. One thing I will say though is it’s better than any pharmaceutical pain drug you can get. I’ve never seen MJ destroy a life, and I’ve been around it my whole life, but I’ve definitely seen pain killers destroy a couple lives.
No idea how strong it was. Cant imagine it was all that powerful in this setting.

VN Store

Back