Vote To Federally Legalize Marijuana Planned In Congress

She has chosen not to go that route. I'm proud of her but would totally understand if she did.
I was being sarcastic. Strong woman you have Zeus. I am sorry she has to deal with that pain. Hopefully one day she will be able to attempt to manage the pain with THC.

Reactions: Zues1
11 states now with recreational weed. If your wife ever visits any, she should give it a try. As close as Illinois in a couple weeks. THC pills, candies, drinks, lotions, tinctures, inhalers, etc. Don't have to smoke it.

11 states now with recreational weed. If your wife ever visits any, she should give it a try. As close as Illinois in a couple weeks. THC pills, candies, drinks, lotions, tinctures, inhalers, etc. Don't have to smoke it.
“Using the whole fist there Doc?

Are the other forms of taking it supposed to be as powerful as smoking? It was my understanding that smoking gets into your system the fastest and most powerfully.

Had a brownie, felt the psychological impact but it didnt do jack for my pain.

Are the other forms of taking it supposed to be as powerful as smoking? It was my understanding that smoking gets into your system the fastest and most powerfully.

Did you try smoking the brownie?

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Edibles are the real deal depending on how strong the edible was. I’ve been way more screwed up on an edible than just smoking. If it didn’t help your pain I doubt smoking would. Some people lack the enzyme in their stomach to break down the THC, my girlfriend being one, but if you felt it and it still didn’t help your pain I doubt plain MJ will do it for you.

To golfballs’ article I don’t think people with mental illness should smoke. One of the reasons I love smoking is it helps me self reflect and it makes me hyper aware of my life decisions. If you have a mental illness I doubt being hyper aware of your life and your thoughts is what you want.

And last thing. To the people who talk crap about stoners claiming it’s a miracle plant that cures cancer. There are some medicinal aspects of CBD, but those people who claim It’s a cure all plant are ”liberal” idiots who have probably never smoked in their life. All my smoking buddies agree it’s harmful, you’re freaking smoking it. Your lungs are meant for one thing. Inhaling oxygen, if you’re doing anything else than that it can’t be good. One thing I will say though is it’s better than any pharmaceutical pain drug you can get. I’ve never seen MJ destroy a life, and I’ve been around it my whole life, but I’ve definitely seen pain killers destroy a couple lives.

Ok, people who claim to be modern conservatives. But the war on drugs has been a favorite of the right for decades
Probably because the destruction and deterioration of the fabric of our country from drugs.
It’s taken a while to see that prescription drugs are as big or bigger of a problem. And it’s been hard lessons to learn that the user really isn’t the ultimate problem and that law enforcement shouldn’t be focused in that area.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
<snip>

And last thing. To the people who talk crap about stoners claiming it’s a miracle plant that cures cancer. There are some medicinal aspects of CBD, but those people who claim It’s a cure all plant are ”liberal” idiots who have probably never smoked in their life. All my smoking buddies agree it’s harmful, you’re freaking smoking it. Your lungs are meant for one thing. Inhaling oxygen, if you’re doing anything else than that it can’t be good. One thing I will say though is it’s better than any pharmaceutical pain drug you can get. I’ve never seen MJ destroy a life, and I’ve been around it my whole life, but I’ve definitely seen pain killers destroy a couple lives.

Not saying it is a cure all but I have been taking CBD via tincture for some chronic pain and it is about as close to a miracle drug as I can imagine. I have had chronic pain in my AC joint for about 10 years, and the pain is no more since I tried CBD. YMMV.

Not saying it is a cure all but I have been taking CBD via tincture for some chronic pain and it is about as close to a miracle drug as I can imagine. I have had chronic pain in my AC joint for about 10 years, and the pain is no more since I tried CBD. YMMV.

I agree with you. It worked for me, too.

Yea that’s why I said there are medicinal aspects of CBD. I get the anti inflammatory from smoking reg weed all the time. There are people out there who think smoking weed is going to cure cancer and it gives us stoners a bad name. There are also people who think you can’t be a stoner and be a contributing person in society. I disprove that everyday.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I agree with you. It worked for me, too.

I use CBD softgels for bum knee and it's night and day - placebo effect or not, I'm sold. Just started my 14 year old cocker spaniel on the tincture, hoping to wean him off the 2x daily tramadol.

My wife has tried the CBD tincture from a reputable company. She found it provides very little relief. Can anyone give me some information on the products you've had success with. Dosage, potency you purchase. We can take this to private message if you don't want to discuss in public forum. Tia.

Last edited:
Reactions: McDad
It's the moralists and profiteers that don't want it to be legal. Self righteous bible thumpers and law enforcement, the incarceration industry, Big Pharma, and alcohol are the main players.

Reactions: VolStrom and hog88
My wife has tried the CDB tincture from a reputable company. She found it provides very little relief. Can anyone give me some information on the products you've had success with. Dosage, potency you purchase. We can take this to private message if you don't want to discuss in public forum. Tia.

Hey Zues1 I cannot send you a private message so I will tell u what worked for me here.

I used TNHomegrown (grown and processed in Bell Buckle, TN), full spectrum CBD oil. It comes in various strengths and sizes, I bought the smallest 250 mg bottle for starters because I did not expect it to work. I took the bottle dropper size, which I think is around 1 mL and the first bottle lasted about 2 weeks IIRC. There is also a company called Rush Farms in Maryville but I have not personally used but the store where I got my CBD has a good opinion of and they carry that product too. You can google TNHomegrown or Rush Farms and get to their websites. I am in a random drug testing program as part of an agreement we have with one of our clients (their employees are subject to RDT and their contractors and consultants are as well, which I think is fair).... and I wanted to use local TN products as these are supposed to be very low in THC.

You may know this but the stuff on Amazon (and other places) is hemp seed oil which is not CBD oil. I stay away from that stuff. I have seen Kroger selling CBD products but have not tried any of those so cannot comment if they work or not.

Hope this helps and best wishes to your wife.

Reactions: McDad and Zues1
Don't ruin Thanksgiving you damn stoners!
EKY4GvEWwAM10ZK
A murderous craze? Hilarious!

My wife has tried the CBD tincture from a reputable company. She found it provides very little relief. Can anyone give me some information on the products you've had success with. Dosage, potency you purchase. We can take this to private message if you don't want to discuss in public forum. Tia.

The most important thing you need to consider when purchasing CBD over the interwebs is to make sure that the seller has their product(s) tested and verified by an INDEPENDENT third party lab. Full spectrum is said to be 'better' at pain relief. All things being equal there - price.

I've found that https://www.thecbdistillery.com/ to have a great selection and some of the best prices (and discount codes found on the web from 10%-30% off), though the shipping is pretty slow (maybe it's the holidays).

Hey Zues1 I cannot send you a private message so I will tell u what worked for me here.

I used TNHomegrown (grown and processed in Bell Buckle, TN), full spectrum CBD oil. It comes in various strengths and sizes, I bought the smallest 250 mg bottle for starters because I did not expect it to work. I took the bottle dropper size, which I think is around 1 mL and the first bottle lasted about 2 weeks IIRC. There is also a company called Rush Farms in Maryville but I have not personally used but the store where I got my CBD has a good opinion of and they carry that product too. You can google TNHomegrown or Rush Farms and get to their websites. I am in a random drug testing program as part of an agreement we have with one of our clients (their employees are subject to RDT and their contractors and consultants are as well, which I think is fair).... and I wanted to use local TN products as these are supposed to be very low in THC.

You may know this but the stuff on Amazon (and other places) is hemp seed oil which is not CBD oil. I stay away from that stuff. I have seen Kroger selling CBD products but have not tried any of those so cannot comment if they work or not.

Hope this helps and best wishes to your wife.

Thanks StarRaider, I'll look into these two product brands. I like the fact they are locally grown and produced.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back