Vote To Federally Legalize Marijuana Planned In Congress

The problems with marijuana are

1) there is no way to "test" for Marijuana like you can with other drugs, because you may have it in your system for a long time depending on how you used it, thus DUI issues from using it are hard to enforce (and yes drivers high on weed can be dangerous just like any other impairment)
2) the real issue is legal or not, it will affect the way drug testing is done for several professions and people who regularly use marijuana will be kept from even more jobs, as health/liability insurances would adjust to make sure people don't smoke weed and work
3) marijuana, especially smoking it is still a health risk much like regular cigarettes or vaping, yes not as bad as the former but causes cancer and yes CAN be a gateway drug for some with addiction into other drugs...did you know that roughly 80-85% of hardcore opioid, heroin and meth users also still use marijuana? there is a reason for that. Yes there are legitimate health reasons to use THC, much like there are legitimate issues to use doses of morphine, but it doesnt mean recreational use for everyone is 100% harmless.
4) marijuana also has severe side effects for some with mental illness, that the FDA will never be ok with; it is a drug that affects everyone differently
5) making it legal does NOT reduce the crime/illegal market of it, gangs will simply grow it illegally and sell it cheaper than licensed facilities do, it will be no different than it is now.

Then make alcohol, tobacco, sugary and fatty foods, and meat illegal.

The problems with marijuana are

1) there is no way to "test" for Marijuana like you can with other drugs, because you may have it in your system for a long time depending on how you used it, thus DUI issues from using it are hard to enforce (and yes drivers high on weed can be dangerous just like any other impairment)
2) the real issue is legal or not, it will affect the way drug testing is done for several professions and people who regularly use marijuana will be kept from even more jobs, as health/liability insurances would adjust to make sure people don't smoke weed and work
3) marijuana, especially smoking it is still a health risk much like regular cigarettes or vaping, yes not as bad as the former but causes cancer and yes CAN be a gateway drug for some with addiction into other drugs...did you know that roughly 80-85% of hardcore opioid, heroin and meth users also still use marijuana? there is a reason for that. Yes there are legitimate health reasons to use THC, much like there are legitimate issues to use doses of morphine, but it doesnt mean recreational use for everyone is 100% harmless.
4) marijuana also has severe side effects for some with mental illness, that the FDA will never be ok with; it is a drug that affects everyone differently
5) making it legal does NOT reduce the crime/illegal market of it, gangs will simply grow it illegally and sell it cheaper than licensed facilities do, it will be no different than it is now.
not likely on 5. pirating movies havent put hollywood out of business.
tons growth for legal sales. convenience will reign king. why risk a dealer when you can visit a storefront or order online?
the black market will exist but it will take a major hit

Where did you get it, and how do you know what was actually in the lotion? it's rhetorical.

There is a shop in Nashville that sells nothing but CBD products. It is not a vape/CBD/head shop like many of the CBD retailers. The guys who own it are very knowledgeable and do continuous research. All of the products they sell have ingredient labels on their packages. The lotion had a high concentration of CBD oil in it, which is why it was so effective.

So your rationale, we should legalized all prostitution and make polygamy and pedophilia legal.

Prostitution should be legalized and regulated. Polygamy should be allowed because it would force participants to have legal marriages (no underage brides) and prevent the widespread welfare rip offs that happen in many multiple family arrangements. Pedophilia should always be illegal.

I don't care what anyone puts in their bodies. It's none of my business. They can drink battery acid for all I care. The problem is society shouldn't have to pay for it when it goes south, for any reason. Whether it be an overdose or long term health consequences. With freedom comes risk. It shouldn't be societies responsibility to own that risk.

I don't care what anyone puts in their bodies. It's none of my business. They can drink battery acid for all I care. The problem is society shouldn't have to pay for it when it goes south, for any reason. Whether it be an overdose or long term health consequences. With freedom comes risk. It shouldn't be societies responsibility to own that risk.
****winner****

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Don't ruin Thanksgiving you damn stoners!
EKY4GvEWwAM10ZK

You mean, calling you out on being an inconsistent "thinker" is stalking? Does it have to be in the same thread? What are the rules?

So you're suggesting that using eminent domain to obtain the footprint for a physical barrier to slow illegal immigration is the same thing as seizing property from anybody caught with a weed? That's a special kind of idiotic and yes, following somebody that has embarrassed you in a different thread to pursue the argument would qualify as stalking. Are you going to call me a pussy in this one as well? You might want to slow your roll just a bit, Scooter.

legalizing it isn’t going to mean you can grow it in your backyard and sell it on the street corner. Pharma and Tobacco companies will be the distributors.
No, but you can start your own grow station and smoke your own:

So you're suggesting that using eminent domain to obtain the footprint for a physical barrier to slow illegal immigration is the same thing as seizing property from anybody caught with a weed? That's a special kind of idiotic and yes, following somebody that has embarrassed you in a different thread to pursue the argument would qualify as stalking. Are you going to call me a pussy in this one as well? You might want to slow your roll just a bit, Scooter.

So the rule is that we're supposed to take each post at face value while ignoring any other views the quoted poster has expressed in another thread?

That's pretty ****ing stupid. Can't say I'm surprised at this point.

We see this side of it everyday but the “weed cures cancer” idiots much like vaping idiots will dismiss any notion that it has negative effects
You're a real piece of work when you drive your patrol car I bet. "you will respect my authoritah"

My wife has suffered with arthritis of the spine along with several other painful issues for 10+ years. I would be happy to have the option to buy a quality product legally to help her manage her pain. It sucks

Last edited:
My wife has suffered with arthritis of the spine along with several other painful issues for 10+ years. I would be happy to have the option to buy a quality product legally to help her manage her pain. It sucks
No you should pop her full of pills. We know that has no long term health problems associated with it.

VN Store

Back