VP debate 2024

As an educator, football coach he knows everyday Americans and thier hopes,desires,problems (you cannot possibly say that about djt) He served as a member of congress for three terms,he knows how the government works.
As 2 term governor he knows how to run an administration

Had he done a good job in his home state? Or is simply serving enough?

First time I’ve ever thrown myself in the PF. JD is wiping the floor with Tim Walz. I don’t like Donald Trump, never have and never supported him and never will . He!!, I supported Hillary in 2016. BUT, BUT… I identify as a Libertarian @bignewt . I know you might be still mad at me because of the SAS fallout. Bygones be bygones or not. I can’t support Harris, yes, she’s a woman (my demographic), I just can’t. She has no policies and the only thing I know are we’re all ****ed either way. Only reason I kicked myself to here is because JD kicked butt. You all might respond, but I won’t see it. I’ll do the honors and kick myself where I belong.

MSNBC has doubled down on hyper partisan this evening. Walz won the debate hands down and stated that there was no peaceful transition of powers because of all the dead bodies at the capitol, murdered by Trump supporters. SMH.
Walz is a fraud. A fraud who claims stolen valor. A fraud who answered 0 (ZERO) questions that were tough. A man that will allow a baby to be murdered on the 9th month and potentially post birth.

First time I’ve ever thrown myself in the PF. JD is wiping the floor with Tim Walz. I don’t like Donald Trump, never have and never supported him and never will . He!!, I supported Hillary in 2016. BUT, BUT… I identify as a Libertarian @bignewt . I know you might be still mad at me because of the SAS fallout. Bygones be bygones or not. I can’t support Harris, yes, she’s a woman (my demographic), I just can’t. She has no policies and the only thing I know are we’re all fu*ked either way. Only reason I kicked myself to here is because JD kicked butt. You all might respond, but I won’t see it. I’ll do the honors and kick myself where I belong.
Welcome to the PF, @Orangeredblooded !

fire in a crowded theater isn't a violation of free speech (it's much more nuanced) and Walz suggesting "hate speech" and his "misinformation" comment are analogous to yelling fire in a crowded theater is ludicrous.

Vance owned him here.
Yelling “Fire” in a crowded theatre that results in a panic is an issue of property rights. It has nothing to do with free speech.

MSNBC has doubled down on hyper partisan this evening. Walz won the debate hands down and stated that there was no peaceful transition of powers because of all the dead bodies at the capitol, murdered by Trump supporters. SMH.

When they go off the air they will cry in the fetal position in the dark.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Lol...leftist networks seem upset that Vance was engaging and good.
They do not know how to handle a conservative that is actually likeable iin a way that the public can clearly see.
For weeks the media has painted Vance as a weird, extreme, racist, demagogue . Heck they probably actually believed it themselves.
Now the true person got to speak unfiltered for two hours and the truth is out there for all to see.

VN Store

Back