VP debate 2024

How?
That he was so gullible that he was mislead by the media to the point where he would wrongly compare a republican presidential candidate to Hitler???????
lol......
Come on man, don't make it that easy for him.

Well, I mean to be fair, thats pretty much what has happened to you and many of your other fellow progressives, so there is that. 🤨

The price of groceries, gasoline, and houses have literally doubled due to Bidenflation from his 2 separate multi-trillion dollar "unicorn packages" and you actually have the gall to say this stupid sheit???

No way you're this dumb but can still read and write...who is reading these posts to you, a wife or child? Those morons even had the great idea to call 1 of their multi-trillion dollar money printing schemes the " Inflation Reduction Act". That one was aimed straight at you leftist morons. No HS kid that had ever passed a basic course on Economics would ever believe that BS...but all you Dimwit voters ate that crap up. Then asked for seconds...as long as you were getting some kind of check from the stolen wages of your fellow Americans who cares right?? Lmao.

Ticks and leeches. Nothing more than ticks and leeches. When the house of cards finally falls due to US debt, and the 50% of us that work our butts off can finally scrape the other 50% of yall that are ticks right off of our collective ballsacks like a dog does....how will you folks eat? Where will you live? Gonna be millions and millions of worthless Democrat ticks and leeches starving one day. I will keep buying ammo and stacking it deep so I dont have to worry about the riffraff trying to take what I have earned.
Feel better now? Better call mommy to change your diaper,itsounds like you soiled yourself.
You talk mighty big behind a keyboard,

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
What stuck out to me is Walz repeatedly referencing legislation that he passed in Minnesota and Vance had absolutely no such references. His experience in politics is basically nothing and during that short time he has waffled on key issues. Definitely not someone I want leading the country if ole Don kicks the bucket.
What stuck out to me was in his time as Gov of MN, was having the curfew during Floyd. Allowing his police officers to fire freely in the dark to residents on their porch. Elderly, kids, white, black and so on. That’s what the left expected from Trump now here we are with Walz doing it.

Last edited:
You like seeing your fellows Americans struggle over your party in control. That’s might a bold ego just to keep Trump out of office. Dismiss the lower cost of living under Trump which you endured and now.

That’s special. Remind us again why you’re not voting this cycle.
Dismiss refer trucks being used as morgues under Donnie.

I'm not voting because neither candidate is worthy.

Reactions: LouderVol
Feel better now? Better call mommy to change your diaper,itsounds like you soiled yourself.
Do you know how much diapers cost? Again, seems you missed the message again.

“A bulk purchase of Pampers baby wipes that I purchased in March 2020 for $14.59 today costs $19.99”

Im no internet badazz, nor a badazz of any kind... but I am a real grown hardworking man in real life too. Worked with my hands and my head for 30 years straight. I am 47 years old. It means in real life, I dont have to listen to liberals talk crap unless they can 100% whip my azz in person.

How about you bud?

I assume you are built like a Greek god, a BJJ instructor that puts people to sleep all the time right? Nah...probably just another liberal beta cuck like the rest of them.

Vance might be the best communicator the Republicans have had since Reagan

I did not watch all of it, but I thought he did very well.

Walz wasn't too bad but was definitely weird at times, would stop speaking mid sentence then start again.

The biggest take is that they were both civil, which is much better than the **** show from Pres Debate.

Reactions: LouderVol
Im no internet badazz, nor a badazz of any kind... but I am a real grown hardworking man in real life too. Worked with my hands and my head for 30 years straight. I am 47 years old. It means in real life, I dont have to listen to liberals talk crap unless they can 100% whip my azz in person.

How about you bud?

I assume you are built like a Greek god, a BJJ instructor that puts people to sleep all the time right? Nah...probably just another liberal beta cuck like the rest of them.
Sound like an internet mean man. You probably have a mini tool and can't satisfy your partner. Sound like a puff of smoke and glad nobody knows who you really are. So just hide behind you keyboard and cry.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I've been watching news today (retired, so I can). Flipping networks

- Early this morning it was yea Walz,
- then later, well Walz held his own,
- then, Vance only talked about Kamala, so Walz was knocked off his game and caught off guard
- Finally, Vance won.

Excuses, Walz did not prepare, Walz over prepared, Walz has been held back from big crowds since he was nominated and thus out of practice.

Walz wasn't too bad but was definitely weird at times, would stop speaking mid sentence then start again.

The biggest take is that they were both civil, which is much better than the **** show from Pres Debate.
Walz with his facial expressions superseded Gore sighing and that’s saying a lot.Uncomfortable, confused, disoriented and flustered.

Reactions: Cod
I've been watching news today (retired, so I can). Flipping networks

- Early this morning it was yea Walz,
- then later, well Walz held his own,
- then, Vance only talked about Kamala, so Walz was knocked off his game and caught off guard
- Finally, Vance won.

Excuses, Walz did not prepare, Walz over prepared, Walz has been held back from big crowds since he was nominated and thus out of practice.

From what i seen Walz started the Trump bashing right out of the gate, repeating the same ole lines of ********.......that's all they have. They have no substance, they have no plan, they have nothing other than "We'll fix it this time guys just vote us in please!"

But you think Kamala and Walz are "politicians of substance"?
They did tell what thier plans included and what they hoped to accomplish. Trump vance offer up cheers without saying any specifics.

We will deport all illegal entrants and never mention how.
Going to end the war in Ukraine in one day ....
Going to replace obamacare... still doesn't have a plan
This list could get long

From what i seen Walz started the Trump bashing right out of the gate, repeating the same ole lines of ********.......that's all they have. They have no substance, they have no plan, they have nothing other than "We'll fix it this time guys just vote us in please!"
You didn't notice vance doing some bashing?
And bragged about the Pence administration

What stuck out to me is Walz repeatedly referencing legislation that he passed in Minnesota and Vance had absolutely no such references. His experience in politics is basically nothing and during that short time he has waffled on key issues. Definitely not someone I want leading the country if ole Don kicks the bucket.
I don't recall many references to legislation in Minnesota, though he did reference Minnesota a lot (Mayo clinic, medical corridor, etc).

The one item that stood out to me regarding his legislation was when he spoke about signing 2023 legislation to "restore Roe." Vance asked Walz specifically if the legislation made it so that a doctor is under no obligation to provide "live-saving care" to a baby who survives late-term abortion. Walz did not answer.

In looking at Minnesota's legislation, the law did change upon Walz signing the bill into law.

The old law said that “All reasonable measures consistent with good medical practice,..., shall be taken by the responsible medical personnel to preserve the life and health of the born alive infant.” (Empahsis added.)

The new law says doctors must “care for the infant who is born alive.” (Empahasis added.)

"Preserve life and health" vs. "care for." Those strike me as distinctly different.
If there is no difference between the two laws why change the language?

To me, Walz's unwillingness to answer such a basic question about his understanding of a law projected a lack of confidence in public support of the law he championed at the debate.

They did tell what thier plans included and what they hoped to accomplish. Trump vance offer up cheers without saying any specifics.

This list could get long

Are they wrong?

Mass deportations need to happen, Biden / Harris have changed towns, cities with 10-XX?? of millions that have come in due to them just wanting to "undo" what Trumps exec orders.... kind of ****** of them since it was all for self gain no?
Let's hope they do end the war in Ukraine, we've sent too much ****ing money over there as it is.
Obamacare ruined healthcare.... premiums are now the cost of mortgages (FYI big pharma and healthcare are the top two lobbyist / donors in DC, #1 and #2 the next 8 out of top 10 don't even add up to what the top 2 spend... and they're in everyone's pockets)

Reactions: InVOLuntary

This list could get long
Going to give everyone money for a house downpayment.
Going to raise taxes on the rich.
Going to raise taxes on corporations
Going to raise taxes
If you are a dreamer, you are included in our plans.

LOL

Yeah, first debate since 2012 where I actually felt like two adults were on stage

VN Store

Back