VP debate 2024

Lmao. Dont get mad buddy its just a message board. Nothing that is said here is worth getting angry in real life, ever.

I don't expect you to have a clue. To support the Democrat party which fiercely and uniformly fights against voter ID laws makes the party, YOU, and anyone who votes for them complete frauds. 100% FOS in every meaningful way because without Voter ID ensuring that ONLY American citizens can vote to elect those who represent us, every single election is a scam once tens of millions of illegals have been intentionally imported by the Democrat party. The ONLY reason for the invasion, OR for opposing voter ID laws is to rig elections. There is no other reason for either. If I thought you were capable, I would challenge you to bring a logically sound argument for why ANY election in the US should allow anyone to vote without a state issued picture ID. I have seen no reason to believe that you are capable of building a solid argument, and thats a fools errand anyway as it is logically impossible under the conditions of our country when one needs an ID to literally do anything from getting a job, to cashing a check, to buying smokes or alcohol. Leftists are often mental midgets as well...so theres that.

Anyway, I have wasted 5 minutes of my life now typing this post with my thumbs for an imbecile. Should you like to try and refute my post, be my guest and tell us why requiring voter ID in our elections is wrong. Or just admit that your party, and you , are simply the lying crooked cheats that you are. You Muppet.
Well said Marcus.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
And I don't pay any attention to them either
One might be able to quibble about what he may or may not be biased about politically but Phil McGraw does have an MA in experimental psychology and PHD in clinical psychology to go along with a post grad year in forensic psychology.

Think what you will of the guy but he's not just a celeb with an opinion.

Shocked that Vance would lie

I don't think the quote was that they "caused" it, I thought he started with saying they made it worse.

and it doesn't have to be a 1:1 representation to say they caused it. the markets have been stretched for a while. so even a little extra from immigrants, a downturn in private ownership, economy problems, whatever; could be the "straw that broke the camels back" leading to a huge spike in costs even without a huge spike in actual demand.

lastly you quoted two biased sources to try and disprove another biased source.

One might be able to quibble about what he may or may not be biased about politically but Phil McGraw does have an MA in experimental psychology and PHD in clinical psychology to go along with a post grad year in forensic psychology.

Yes, to me that's all he is. After multiple, ain't you great interviews with djt, I hardly think he is unbiased

I know you remember the evisceration Lloyd Bentsen gave Dan Quayle in 1988. At that time HW was behind in the polls, but he still won pretty easily. My point is that VP debates don't always have the affect as people think. In this day and age, people, at least the middle 50, are voting against one candidate or the other
In a fair election, a strong candidate like HW probably wins regardless of VP pick.

In Harris' case, a weak Walz will hurt to a degree in a close race and can point to a deciding factor.

No way a Biden/Harris ticket beats Trump in an unmeddled election.

Trump/Obama...trump gets smashed regardless of VP's.

Shocked that Vance would lie

You have lies, damn lies, and statistics

First chart is comparing a rate of change to a total on an annual basis. Looks good for your argument but really doesn't mean poo. If the line was total rent, the chart would look like rent is a leading indicator. Since the government is the one paying for much of the Illegals' rent, which drives up the rates.....makes you wonder why it could be a leading indicator..... now I doubt that is a real reason, but for anybody who leads that way is logical, just like those who use these charts to call JD a liar.
Second chart, China's manufacturing capacity has grown at the same rate but is 861 GW at the end of 23 (anticipate 1,100 GW end of 24) or about 40 times more than the US and on a % growth basis we are not catching up.

Yes, to me that's all he is. After multiple, ain't you great interviews with djt, I hardly think he is unbiased
I left open the bias angle.
Your dismissal of him actually being directly educated to make observations germane to things like body language (including actually co-founding a business, Courtroom Sciences, specifically focusing on such mannerisms) vs, say, DeNiro going on a rant is more revealing of your bias than McGraw's.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

My son gets his masters in clinical psychology this december. It is a scientific, medical type degree. Not some liberal arts BS. He had to do over 600 hours of unpaid clinicals seeing patients in addition to all his class work etc to get his masters in addition to the 4 year degree. They basically intern under other psychologists kinda like residency. My kids knew since they were little that they were gonna go STEM etc, not african womens studies. A degree path with a waiting job market that pays a living wage. What he has learned is impressive, his focus is in pediatrics so he treats kids that have disabilities or trauma, have been abused etc and he loves it. Already has an almost fulltime gig now with a full-time job waiting when he finishes the last of his clinicals. He was a counselor at a Christian camp in HS and found what God has called him to do. He figured out "what he wanted to be when he grew up" then as a junior in HS. He works in a practice with 6 or 7 other psychs that are all 30-50 year old women. He just turned 23 and is a physical specimen because hes a gym rat...those older women flirt and pick at him all day long haha. I give him a hard time about the "sexual harrassment". He is engaged to his HS sweetheart though, they are getting married in March. Anyway, just pointing out that clinical psych is a real science...it isnt some weird liberal nonsense. I didn't know Dr. Phil had that degree though. We are more Jordan Peterson fans around my house.

You have lies, damn lies, and statistics

First chart is comparing a rate of change to a total on an annual basis. Looks good for your argument but really doesn't mean poo. If the line was total rent, the chart would look like rent is a leading indicator. Since the government is the one paying for much of the Illegals' rent, which drives up the rates.....makes you wonder why it could be a leading indicator..... now I doubt that is a real reason, but for anybody who leads that way is logical, just like those who use these charts to call JD a liar.
Second chart, China's manufacturing capacity has grown at the same rate but is 861 GW at the end of 23 (anticipate 1,100 GW end of 24) or about 40 times more than the US and on a % growth basis we are not catching up.
Paul Krugman has been consistently wrong about more economic takes than probably any ā€œNobel prize winnerā€ in history .
I would actually Trust Basil Marceaux more than Krugman when it comes to the economy

I left open the bias angle.
Your dismissal of him actually being directly educated to make observations germane to things like body language (including actually co-founding a business, Courtroom Sciences, specifically focusing on such mannerisms) vs, say, DeNiro going on a rant is more revealing of your bias than McGraw's.
Whatever, I pay no attention to DeNiro
But McGraw is most certainly biased

VN Store

Back